Chapter Twenty Four- A Demon's Heart

Your Pov:

A scream erupted from my throat and I felt as if my whole body was on fire. My throat burned as I screamed and the clouds of smoke and flames soon became blurry. I felt myself fall into someone's arms. I opened one of my eyes and made eye contact with emerald ones. The owner of the eyes opened their mouth to speak but broke out in a series of violent coughs. As if I was possessed I suddenly snapped back into reality. A pained scream erupted from me and as my vision became restored I saw several bloody, mangled, limp, and cowering people. I looked behind me and saw Travis, his white hair was now a deep Crimson and he was covered in blood. My eyes widened as I looked at all the bodies lying on the ground closest to me. Laurance's limp body was surrounded by small surges of electricity. Katelyn was hunched over and drenched in blood. Aphmau was curled in a ball crying and covered in blood. (F/n) was covered in blood and her skin was singed. Aaron was slumped up against a wall, blood pouring from his chest. I slowly got onto my feet and looked around in horror. I looked at my hands. They were burnt and singed and small surges of electricity shot out of them. I screamed in completely horror before squeezing my eyes shut.

What have I done......

Why did I do this....

What have I done to my friends....

What.... Am... I.....

I screamed once more as a sob escaped me. "I NEVER MEANT TO DO ANY OF THIS!" I screamed. "WHAT AM I?! FROM WHAT REGION IN THE NETHER DID I COME FROM?!" I screamed. I wish I could just go back in time.... Tears streamed down my face and I opened my eyes. I don't have the power to fix this.... I don't have the power to go back in time.... Surges of Electricity surrounded my body. "WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN A DEMON?!" I screamed as I released the electricity from my body. A large explosion followed. I began to fall into what seemed to be a bottomless black hole. Along with all my bloodied friends.
-

----------
Update - Don't stop reading. It gets bad but it has a happy ending so far! From what I'm still ccurrently writing! Dont lose hope in me! Don't worry MC is just Bipolar AF. This will pick back up