The marriage.

IM CRYING I LOVE KEITH AND HEATH

~

It has been a year now since Jon proposed to you.  Today was the day you walked down the aisle hand in hand with your father and stand at the end, knowing your last name would change from l/n to Cozart. You smile weakly. "Thanks for doing my makeup, Dodie." You smile. "No problem. Anything for my friend's fiance. I must tell you, Jon wets the bed!" She joked. You giggle softly. "Remind me every night to sleep in the guest room." The two of you laugh. Jon was standing at the alter, grinning. All of your and Jon's friends were sitting. Dodie was the maid in honor, and Rick was Jon's best man.

There was music playing and really, neither of you could probably be any happier. Then, the bridal music played. Everyone stood up, and you almost felt the adrenaline rushing through you. Your dad walked in. "Ready, honey?" Dodie stood behind you. "Yeah." You smile. He holds his elbow out, and you linked your elbow with his. Then, you began walking. Jon's jaw dropped at the sight of you.

You looked up at him, a hopeful smile on  both of your faces. You bit your lip, now standing in front of Jon. "Take care of my daughter." Your dad smiled. "I will." Jon held your hand, and with a swift motion, the two of you turned to the priest. The priest motioned with his hand, and everyone sat down.  

The priest began to speak.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honorable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honorable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace."

Everyone stayed quiet.

"I REQUIRE and charge you both, as ye will answer at the dreadful day of judgment when the secrets of all hearts shall be disclosed, that if either of you know any impediment, why ye may not be lawfully joined together in Matrimony, ye do now confess it. For be ye well assured, that if any persons are joined together other than as God's Word doth allow, their marriage is not lawful."

 "Wilt thou have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honor, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?" Jon smiled. "I do."

And the priest continued speaking because I am lost in all the copy paste. "I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Jon grinned, and took no hesitation to kiss you. Everyone stood up, clapping as you kissed back.

Hello there, F/N Cozart. I'm Catharine.

~~

IM 

I LOVED THE ENDING JUST

OAJDHUAUSDHusadHUSDHUASDHUSHDUSAHDUHASUDHSAUDHUahduhaHAhduash

I INTRODUCED MYSELF TO YOU BC IT FEELS PERFECT ID ONT FUCKING KNOW

I HOPE YOU LIKED THE STORY

AND GUYS, PLEAAAASEE READ THE A/N'S.

~lovincozart