Your first fight!

You and Jon were fighting because you were mad how Jon couldn't be an adult for one second. Now, he wouldn't talk to you.

"Jon, please, why won't you talk to me?" You rubbed your eyes, tired and upset. Jon opened the door, to reveal a very tired looking Jon. You sighed, fiddling with your thumbs as you looked down. "I'm sorry.. "

"No you're not. WHY would you say all those things about me? Oh, JON IS A DUMB GOOFBALL! OOH, I CAN'T BE SERIOUS FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND!" You flinch, knowing Jon really never swore. "I-" "No, you DON'T UNDERSTAND! MAYBE YOUR FRIENDS DON'T EITHER, BECAUSE THEY HAVE AVERAGE HEIGHT, BIG MUSCLED BOYFRIENDS WHO LIKE WRESTLING AND STUFF LIKE THAT!" You sniffled.

"Jon.." You rub your eyes. "I love how you don't like wrestling. I love that you love disney, that's what gets you so happy. Jon, I love you!"

Jon pursed his lips. "Then why did you call me dumb?" Your heart shattered. "Jon, I- I was very tired, and you had me so stressed, I'm sorry.." Jon sighed, reaching his arms out and doing grabby hands. "Hug?" "Hug." You walk towards him, hugging him."

"I love you Jon."

"I love you too, Y/N."

~

squee

-lovincozart

[Nani-art inspired this]