TRIGGER WARNING! Suicide attempt.

If you are in need of someone to talk to, please call the suicide hotline, they care. Many others do too. Stay strong, love♥

~~

I wipe my eyes, sniffling. One more step, and I would be splattered on the sidewalk, dead. Nobody was gonna miss me. Tears were spilling from my eyes as I looked down below. It was about 3 in the morning, so nobody walked. This cliff was a nice view, it really was. Not nice enough to let me live. Perhaps, if I was lucky, I would cut myself on the rocks and die a slow and painful death. I was actually happy for once, nobody here to stop me from ending it all. "It isn't worth it, don't do it!" Or maybe perhaps, "It's just a phase, you're fine!" Those words stung tons. 

I was so anxious, not wanting to step over the edge of this cliff. But I deserved it. My step dad abuses me, my brothers join in with him. 5 brothers. My teachers all hate me, I'm always bullied. Life just doesn't need me. It has one of everyone, and they must've decided I was a mistake, so they sent me to living purgatory. I sniffle. This is it.

The end of my suffering.

Hello, hell, I am ready to see what you have in hold for me. Perhaps, it's better than what I'm living with now.

I bit my lip. Then, I stood up after sulking in my knees. I went to dive to my death, when my hand was grabbed. Great, I thought. Someone to stop me from killing myself. I guess I'm stuck in hell.

"Hi um, I know you don't know me, or probably don't. I'm Jon Cozart. Please, PLEASE don't kill yourself." I looked over to him, my face red with anger and sadness.  I knew that face so well. He was the only thing stopping me from killing myself, but hey, death  was inevitable. Might as well had ended it like this. He pulled me into his chest, letting me sob. I cried things such as 'life isn't fair' or 'i should have died', which he always would've responded with, "Shh, it's okay, I'm here."

 Soon, I pulled away, and he smiled. "Give me your phone number." You gulp, and reluctantly gave him your phone. He put in his number, and "Paint" was his contact name. "Call me if you're ever upset, okay? I'll help you."

"Why'd you come here?" I ask. "Well, you see, I almost lost my brother, Rick to this place, and everyday at around 3 am I come here, to see if I can save anyone else. You just happened to be here today." He smiled. "Thanks, Jon." I smile back, hugging him. "You're welcome."

~~

awe cute

i think should i say thaT??

~lovincozart