Eli x Rosalie (HoranFreak)

Ever since Kieran's cousin Eli came to Lakewood, I haven't been closer to anyone. As soon as Emma introduced us I felt something towards him. We were in my room studying and discussing random things, I was mainly focused on studying especially when the topic of relationships came up. I felt really shy all because I've never really been in a serious relationship or better yet I've never been kissed.

"So Rose." Eli caught my attention, from the equations I was currently doing, calling my nickname.

"How about you? How have your relationships been?" I froze, how am I meant to tell the guy I like that I've never had a proper relationship or that I've never been kissed.

"Uh... well... I've...uh... I've never had a relationship." I stuttered shyly. Eli looked really surprised, what was he expecting.

"Never been kissed either." I quietly muttered but he heard. HE moved closer to me, and lifted my head that was looking down by tilting my chin up.

"Well that's a surprise but...how about I teach you?" I really didn't know what to say as he was leaning in and I couldn't believe what was happening. Was this really happening or would I wake up from a dream? As soon as our lips touched I felt something. Whatever it was that I felt, it felt right and as we pulled way I smirked.

"Maybe you could teach me a little more?" The same thing happened, the sparks. It was slow and I was enjoying every moment of it until...

"Hey Rose have you see- AH!" Emma burst into my room making Eli and I pull apart.

"Em...hey. Ever heard of this thing called knocking... it's really polite to do before bursting into someone's room?" I sass trying to not to make this anymore awkward. I was kind of breathless and I felt the heat on my cheeks so I knew I was blushing but I couldn't really help it.

"I'll just...leave you two alone." Emma left my room closing the door but not before shouting the awkward line of;

"Use protection please!" I groaned as she said that and I apologised to Eli.

"I'm sorry about my sister." I tried to get back to my studying but as I looked up I saw Eli staring at me.

"Why are you staring?" I wondered.

"Can I ask you something?" I nod my head and Eli continues.

"Wanna go out sometime?" I smiled and bit my lip.

"Of course." I gave Eli a small kiss on the cheek.

"I would be honoured."

AN: Finally just finished all the requests I've had to do.