"That's different..." she commented before she scruntched up her face in thought.

We were quiet for several minutes, just staring at the Chrismas tree and drinking our coffees. My thoughts strayed back to Chris...and his those sexy ass kisses. I mean, honestly, those were by far the best kisses I ever had in my life! His lips were so soft and full...such a good kiss.

"What are you smiling about?" Holly asked, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Nothing!" I defended, knowing she could see right through the lie.

"Nothing my ass! What are you thinking about?" She prodded.

"Chriskissedme." I rushed out, feeling my cheeks flush.

"Oh My God! Are you for real?!" Holly gripped my arm roughly.

I nodded, quickly putting my hand over my eyes to hide from her.

"So how was it?" she prompted.

"Freakin' amazing, Holly! I've never been kissed like that...seriously." I instantly looked to the door, where our first kiss took place. Just the feeling of him roughly pushing me against the door and his lips on mine...I never would have thought that I liked the whole domination thing but with Chris...wow.

"That good huh?" Holly asked looking at me from the corner of her eye.

"Oh hell yeah!" I said, giggling like a teen with their first crush.

Holly laughed along with me before asking, "So...What time is your date?"

"Um....I don't know." I answered honestly, a frown suddenly on my face. I wonder why we didn't talk about that last night?

"Well, just call him." Noel said.

I nodded and pulled out my phone. It wasn't until I had actually found Chris' number in my phonebook and pressed send that my nerves suddenly acted up. My heart started beating fast and my palms started sweating.

"Hey, sexy." Chris' smooth voice filtered through the phone. Immeadiately, I was calm just hearing his voice.

"Hey!" I said instantly smiling. "So...I just realized we never set up a time for our date tonight."

"That was the idea, it was a good excuse to hear your voice." he said sexily. I wanted to moan into the phone at the sound but I managed to hold it in as he continued. "So can I pick you up at six?"

"I can't wait." I voice sounded weird, sexy...Holly giggled next to me, causing me to smack her on her arm. "So are you going to tell me where we are going?"

"Nope. Just dress warm." Chris hinted.

"I think I can think of something to wear." I smacked Holly again as she tried to imitate my voice. I couldn't help it! Just something about this man brought out something in me.

"So...You miss me yet?"

"Now why would I miss you?" I teased.

"Aw, you hurt me." he joked. He sobbered quickly, his voice coming out serious and honest, "Noel, I miss you."

My heart pounded in my chest and I had to admit, "Chris, I miss you too."

"Aww!" Holly said loudly. I shushed her quickly, hoping Chris didn't hear her.

"Is that Holly?" Chris asked, a smile in his voice, all seriousness gone.

I groaned before answering him. "Yeah, that was her."

"Tell her I said 'hi' for me. Well, babe, I got to get off of here. Got some planning to do for later. I'll see you later, okay?"

"Okay, I can't wait." I said honestly.