Until we meet again

Involves some bloody scenes! It isn't much but you've been warned.

After the police had left she let out a long sigh. "That was close," she mumbled and closed her eyes.
Lizana took a deep breath and suddenly the door was opened without warning. "Woah!" She said and fell down. "Oh my, are you okay Liz?" A black haired female said. Lizana couldn't see her face in the position she was in, but she knew that voice. "Yeah I'm fine aunt Jane," she said and got up.
"I heard the police officer was leaving. It must have been awful to answer those questions about your best friends."
Jane hugged her closer. "You got me."
"Of course I got you. You are the best aunt in the world," Lizana laughed but felt a pain in her head. "No! No! No! Not now Mistake!! I can't kill my aunt! I know I'm a killer but Jane is the one who took care of me! I can't! I can't!!" She thought desperate and ran upstairs. "I need to be alone!" She screamed to Jane and closed her door. "Get out of my head! I don't want to!! Please stop!" She whispered and a shadow walked to her. "What is wrong Lizana? I thought you were a killer," Mistake whispered and smiled.
"Stop it! I can't kill her! She took care of me when my parents died." Lizana begged with tears falling down.
Mistake only grinned and placed a hand on her head. "You did a mistake."
Lizana screamed when she felt her body burn. She cried. "It hurts..."
Her body wasn't actually burning but it felt like every part of her was on fire.
Finally the pain stopped and she laid on the floor, sobbing and crying. "Lizana! I heard you scream and..." Her aunt couldn't finish before she was tackled to the ground. "Now this should be interesting," Lizana smiled so her teeth was visible.
She felt powerful now. All of her teeth was sharp like a wolf, no, like a beast! Her eyes were bloody red and looked insane. "What are you?!" Jane screamed to the monster. "I'm Liz, the new beast leader!" She hissed and dug her claws in her heart. Jane let out a bloody scream before red blood got on the killers clothes. "You're finished!" Lizana laughed insanely. "Lizana? You...you weren't ment to be that dangerous..." Mistake said scared for some reason and Lizana turned to her. "Oh are you scared Mistake? That's, hehe, new," Lizana said sweetly and let out a smile. "Lizana calm down!"
She walked towards her demon and Mistake tried to teleport away but she couldn't!
"You're trapped in this world now~" Lizana said in her ear and she jumped back. "You have been a nice puppet Mistake, but as you know; toys get old and get thrown away." Mistake widened her eyes.
"It's time for us to leave this world now," Lizana sighed and looked around her. "Oh well, time to take my biggest mistake in my life," she said and before Mistake could get out a word she had her knife through her heart. "Y-you're k-killing y-yourself," she whispered before she turned to dust.
"No. I'm simply reborning myself," Lizana smiled and felt the darkness take over her before her soul left the world.

Wow! But hey listen, it's not over yet! :D