Broken

Lizana woke up with a terrible headache. She blinked a few times and realized that two worried faces looked down on her. "Where am I?" She mumbled as her vision became clear again.

"At the hospital. You were really beaten up by Catty, and passed out," a familiar voice said and a face with brown hair that hid his left eye looked down at her.
"Henry? Why aren't you beated up as well?" She asked confused.
"And where is your glasses?" She added worried and he sighed.
"A teacher came before Catty hit me, but she managed to brake my glasses," he said in a sad tune.

"I'm so happy that you are okay," said the other person and she looked at her. "Aunt Jane? Where is mom and dad?" She asked confused.

"Henry, can you go out for a second?" Jane said and Henry nodded and walked out. "Aunt Jane?" She said and looked worried at her.

"When your mom and dad heard that you were at the hospital they drove here as fast as they could. Unfortunately they drove too fast," she said and it felt like Lizanas heart broke in a million pieces.
'My mom and dad is gone. They are...dead,' she thought crushed and felt tears fall down.
"So I will take care of you know. Don't worry, I won't change you," she said and clapped her hand careful.

"When can I leave the hospital?" She asked and wished that her voice was more steady. "Later today after the doctors have checked on you one last time," she said and her brown eyes was full of worrying and sadness. Lizana nodded and sighed but regretted it because pain shot in her lungs.

"How bad is it?" She asked and her blonde haired aunt smiled.
"Not so bad. Just some bruises and scratches, but you look fine," she said and stroke Lizanas brown hair behind her ear and sighed one more time. "Do you want lunch? I can buy you anything," she said calm and Lizana shock her head as a no.

"I want to talk to Henry," she said and Henry immediately ran inside. "I'm here for my best friend," he said and she laughed and ignored the pain.
"Well, I'm leaving. Call me if it is something," aunt Jane said and walked outside.

"Henry, what are we gonna do?" Lizana asked him and sat up and he sighed. "I dunno."
Lizana hugged him. "We're going to fix this. I promise," she said and smiled.

Later
------

"Aunt Jane where are we going?" Lizana asked after she had said goodbye to Henry. "My house of course," she answered and started the car. "What about my stuff?" She asked and her aunt laughed. "I'm glad you're back to normal again. Your stuff are at my home," she said and smiled to her niece.

After much driving they finally was "home." Her aunts house was painted white and not too big and not too small either.
"Your room is upstairs Lizana," she said and Lizana ran up. "Wow!" She said when she entered her new room. "I brought something I thought you would like," her aunt said behind her and was met with a hug.

The room was filled with her own and new video games, a TV, a closet with her own clothes and everything else she loved.
"You are the best aunt Jane," she said happy.

*

"Dinner is ready soon!" Jane shouted while Lizana placed a picture of her family on her night table.
She stopped for a minute and her smiled disappeared. 'Why must they be dead?' she thought and began to cry.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Her aunt suddenly said and sat beside her. "I miss them, I miss them so much aunt Jane," she cried and her aunt hugged her.
"It's okay Liz. It's okay. You are allowed to cry," she whispered calmly.