Chapter 21 ~ Paging Nurse Ali

Andy

Juliet had gone away for a few days, meeting up with some friends in the state we were in and would be flying out to meet us again on the east coast. Then she would have her own stage time and be busy with her things. But like the faithful boyfriend I am, I’d be there for her and support Juliet in most anything. 

Warped Tour was awesome other than constantly being busy with the busy schedule, the high temperatures, and always sucked into interviews and signings. Not to mention, I was getting very sick.

I lay sniffling in my bed, Ashley and Aaliyah were in my room taking care of me, the other guys volunteered but Ali persisted as Juliet was away.

Ali was sitting beside me on my bed and put a cold hand on my forehead.

“Damn Andy, you’re hot…” she said.

“I know.” I smirk, she hit my arm lightly and rolled her eyes, making me laugh hoarsely.

“You think you can perform, man?” Ashley asks, sitting in the corner of the small room and folding his arms.

“Fuck… I’ll try. Ali any way you can get me any of that nasty peppermint tea shit?”  I ask trying to find my cigs.

Aaliyah spots my pack and lighter and swipes them away before I can react; she shoves them in her back pockets so I can’t get to them.

“Hey!” I screech. “I need those!”

“Andy, you’re sick. Your throat is sore and your voice is more raspy than normal, you think smoking is going to help? Or do you want to let down the Alabama Army?” Ali said with an arched eyebrow, her long hair framing her face.

I look down and grumble. “Fine, but when I’m better, I’m going to tackle you for those.”

She shrieked and ran out of the room, leaving a laughing Ashley behind.

~

Later that night I felt horrible and could barely stand whatever I had was horrible. I couldn’t however, cancel the show. I couldn’t let down my fans even if I was throwing up, I would be there.

Nasty, but true.

I was lying in bed, Ashley had said I was burning up, but I was so cold. Even under all the guys’ comforters I was still shivering. A cold rag was on my warm forehead and a bunch of pills on my bed-side table.

Aaliyah came in with some warm mint tea to sooth my throat, and hopefully warm me up. She handed me my batman mug and I smiled thankfully at her.

“Thanks chick.” I say and sit up with her help, sipping my drink.

“Kinda sad how Juliet had to leave right as soon as you got sick.” She said, sitting beside me on the bed.

“Yeah, but hey, I have my nurse Ali, right?” I smile innocently as I take another sip of the sweetened drink.

“Yeah…” She murmured with a yawn.

Ali was wearing a Black Veil Brides tank top tee that Ashley had smuggled for her. He had promised to take her shopping soon, even though she protested and said what she had was fine. She had on some black combat boots and studded shorts. Even though the outfit was simple, she looked awesome.

“Riding around on your bike is fun.” She commented.

“Oh, so you’ve been the one stealing my bike, eh?” I raise an eyebrow at her and try not to smile again.

“Oh no the big baddie is going to get me!” She shrieked in a girlie, high pitched voice; making me laugh.

I study her beautiful smile and icy, pale blue eyes that looked almost identical to mine. I wanted to reach out and play with her long waist length hair, it made me miss my own long hair, almost.

She caught my stare and blushed looking down.

The feeling in the room suddenly shifted from a comfy mood to serious and I looked up at Aaliyah as she lifted her head again.

“Andy, I want you to be honest with me…” She murmurs, looking into my eyes.

I nod. “I promise… what do you want to know?”

“When we kissed in that truth or dare, did you feel anything?”

I stiffened and went rigid. The truth was I had, I felt like Aaliyah and I were in our own world, her kiss was sweet and when I saw her face she looked like she had the same feeling as I, and I honestly forgot about Juliet, I wanted her selfishly. Until she pulled away and I saw how upset she was. I had felt like the worst person ever, Kellin was frantic as Ashley almost begun crying, he had been furious at me, and I was guilty every time I saw Ali, even Juliet.

A squeak escapes my throat as I try to hold a straight face and keep away the blush creeping on my cheeks.

“No…” I lie, looking down.

She seemed a little disheartened but nods. “Neither did I.” She said and straightened.

“If you need anything else Biersack, Ashley and I are a call away.” And with that, she stands up briskly walking out of my little room and closing the door harshly behind her.

I sighed and fell limp in my bed, shaking with a coughing fit. My throat ached as a few stray tears fell from my eyes, I hated them.

I was taken.

I was in love.

But with who now… I didn’t know.

*Okay okay, don’t hate me just yet! I have this all planned out, you just gotta trust me! Please comment and vote if you want another chapter, I’m doing as many updates as I can to satisfy you people ;) If you have any ideas you want included in this please message me I’m taking any (: you people are awesomely creative so!!! And by the way I will be editing the first part of this story, it’s a bit ragged and jumps around randomly so wish my editor luck! Thanks guys!*

~Kenna & Roman