Chapter 15 ~ Trip Along Memory Heart Break Boulevard

Chapter 15 ~ Trip Along Memory Heart-Break Boulevard

Ashley

I stormed over to our bus, having to cross the whole lot. Fans waved and I stiffly faked a smile and waved back. Aaliyah had stopped following and had cowered back to Sleeping With Sirens, they were cool guys, but right now I couldn’t care less.

I was heartbroken again, when I set sight on Kena the pictures of her and many men flashed in front of my face, memories of what we used to have, it was painful.

Aaliyah didn’t get to see what happened, she didn’t see me tell Kena to fuck off, she nor does any of the army know exactly why me and that real-life Barbie broke up.

My phone won’t stop vibrating as I finally get off the stage for half time. The Set The World On Fire Tour was awesome so far, but my phone was killing me. I finally open it to see what the fuss was and see it was all from twitter, all pictures involving my girl Kena.

I cautiously open up the pictures and see her making out with another guy, my heart shattered as I saw picture after picture of the same two again and again. Tears brimmed my eyes as I finally couldn’t take it and shut off my phone.

This lasted for days, me getting tagged in all these pictures of Kena and boy after new boy every night. She wouldn’t answer my texts, or my phone calls. I finally did it after one night of getting out of a bar, I was slightly drunk and angrily called Kena.

“Ashley, Baby! It’s not what you think!” She said hurriedly into the phone.

“Save it! I don’t believe you! You’ve ignored me for a fucking week Kena! It’s fucking over! I’m done with you and your cheating ass!” I slurred, yelling into the phone and pulling it away to hang up when I clearly heard sobbing.

“Ashley no! You’re drunk think this thro-“ I slammed down on my ‘end call’ button and threw my phone on the ground, collapsing onto the curb and shattering my bottle of beer.

I was soon picked up by CC and Andy, carried back into the hotel but my heart was broken, I didn’t know if it would heal correctly again. I sat in my room sobbing the rest of the night, blocking everyone out.

By the time my trip down Memory Heart-Break Boulevard was done I was already huddled into my bunk, I locked the bus door behind me and everyone stared up at me like I was insane. All except Andy, who was probably in an interview or taking a smoke-break.

I pulled the curtain and ignored all my brothers who tried to ask what was wrong, where Aaliyah was, and all that stuff, but I just turned on some loud rock to drown out the sound of me softly crying and ruining my eye makeup.

How could I possibly save our relationship if she’s going to go hang out with Sleeping With Sirens like it’s nothing, sure some of them were married but I would still be uncomfortable with it. Not to mention my wild ex-girlfriend now stalking us.

I wondered if Aaliyah cared, I thought I saw red cheeks and tears but I could have been mistaken, it was pretty hot outside, but I was unsure.

I sighed and this lasted, my ignorance until we had about a half hour until the show and I darted to the small bathroom and locked myself in there, redoing my eyeliner and my hair.

I only hoped I could fake it out long enough for the army. That was my last thought before sliding on my reflective sunglasses to mask my puffy, red eyes.

“For the Army.” I breathed as I walked out of the bathroom and silently out with the other guys to the KIA Forte stage.