Chapter 14 ~ Sleeping With Sirens

***Just as a warning, this chapter is majorly short***

Chapter 14 ~ Sleeping With Sirens

Aaliyah

I dashed as soon as that girl, Kena showed up and started hitting on Ashley. I had run off into the bus lot, which was probably a bad idea, because I didn’t know any bands, and I would probably be thrown out, and left stranded in San Antonio, Texas.

All I knew was my heart shattered. I really thought that Ashley was going to ask me out, but I knew that he had dating this girl before, and if there was a fight, beauty always wins. I sobbed, not wanting to leave Black Veil Brides, I couldn’t go and face my mother again. Where would I go?

My heart was broken, just as I had gotten attached to Ashley.

I stopped running my a white van it looked empty so I slide down it and lay on the ground, letting the tears flow freely.

I was surprised when I felt a hand on my shoulder, thinking it was Ashley or some other BVB member, my head shot up.

Kellin Quinn and the rest of Sleeping With Sirens was standing in front of me, looking down at me, their faces full of concern.

I stood up quickly, trying to stop sobbing, and regain my composure. “I-I’m sorry… I was just...- ”

“You’re Ashley Purdy’s girl, right?” Kellin says.

“We’ve seen you with him, what’s wrong?” Jesse Lawson says.

“It’s ah… Nothing.” I said looking down, a blush creeping on my tear-dried cheeks.

“Aw c’mon, out with it! We’re here to help.” Jack Fowler said.

I sighed. “Do you guys know.. about a Kena? I think she’s a model, and dating Ashley…”

Some of SWS smiled, others looked puzzled.

“Why?” Justin Hills asked.

“Because she’s here.. and I think she’s going to steal Ashley…”

Everyone went silent in thought.

“If things come to worse, you seem like an awesome chick, and you’re welcome to come to our home sweet home.” Kellin smiled kindly at me and hugged me. “Group hug!”

All of Sleeping With Sirens wrapped me in a hug as I laughed.

“Thanks guys.”

I heard a rustle of grass behind us and I spun around to see a stunned Ashley, his eyes wide and full of hurt.

“Ashley it’s not what it looks like!”

“It looks like you moved on pretty quick, and to a new band.” He said and spun around and walked off.

“Ashley wait!” I  broke through the men and ran after Ashley.

How could things go to hell so fast? It seemed inhumanly possible!