Visits

A/N: Woohoo an update! Thanks for the votes and comments! I really find them as humorous as Kevin Hart,if not funnier! My cosplay was pretty cool! I have a picture I just need it sent to me! So I should post it later 🌝
Anyways enjoy the chapter!

XXX
You walked into school the next day,your thoughts of yesterday were chasing you like you were some kind of criminal,man how you wish you could runaway. But other than that,you weren't sure how to face Katsuki.
I mean...he felt so expierenced...and you weren't so that was a little embarrassing...and he wants to do this all the time!
But did you really want to?
You walked up the stairs sighing not quietly paying attention. You ran into Kirishima once more nearly falling backwards. Luckily in time he caught you,"watch your step Y/N,just because you can dance doesn't mean you should do it on the stairs!" He smiled hauling you back to your feet,"sorry I was in my head." You shown a positive face from instinct,"hm,really? What about?"
"Legos." You automatically spat like a robot.
"...Legos?"
"Legos..."
He took a smiling sigh before continuing,"you always were the odd one! Wearing scarves for no reason whatsoever,anyways you wouldn't mind if I walked you to class...would you?"
Two options. Yes? Or no? Geez this was like a game.
"Actually I have something to take care of...so I'll be off,"you turned around like a digital character,turning your position first,then walking,"this way."
"...if ya say so! See ya round Y/N!"
"See. You." You spoke still sounding like Wall-E.
Screw this,it's time to drop your pet peeve. Let's play hooky today. You weren't going to face the school day feeling like dirty soap even if you did take a bath.
You walked back all the way home,hey it was worth it. 4 miles all together today...here and back was so worth it.
Your Mom and Dad had early jobs,so you were by yourself for the time being. You kicked off your shoes and took like 3 showers in your time,after each one you still felt dirty. You transitioned your clothes to some comfortable ones and sat back in your couch trying to get comfortable.
You brought back your old cartoons on the television and tried to relive your childhood,the Caprisuns were a bonus. Your phone was charging in your room,and for whatever the reason you wanted it...everyone wants to use wifi at least some time in their day.
So soon as you turned it on,you had 256 missed messages and 178 missed calls. You nearly popped your drink from how hard you clenched it. In the next 4 seconds you had 261 messages. You quickly but nervously tried to unlock your phone,but failed the first 3 times by how you were shaking.
When you did,you timidly tapped the messages icon and got rapid fire of the one and only,Katsuki Bakugou.
Messages from Bae:
Bæ: WHERE ARE U

Bæ:THIS AINT FUNNY

Bae:I WILL LEAVE THIS DAMN PLACE TO GET U IF I HAVE TO

Y/N is typing...

...

You stopped typing,hopefully he didn't see that...

...

...

...

Bæ:I SAW THAT

You: Damn.

Bæ: WHERE THE FUCK ARE U,YOU CHICKEN SHIT

Bæ:BE REDDY,AFTER SCHOOL IS OVER,I WILL FIND U AND I WILL GET U😈😈😈

You:What was the demon supposed to mean? :(