Exploding Love

The starting line was intimidating at first,but you got ahold of your confidence and pushed the fear out. Today,you were going to show Bakugou what you were made of,not just skin and bones.
Bots were being exterminated and you were left with no points,but seeing the girl from earlier that Izuku most likely had a crush on underneath a rock, made you wake up and smell the coffee. Another dash,but strength aided your speed,and pushed the ginormous rock from her lower half body. Her fragile arm went over your shoulder and you attempted for an escape. Izuku blasted away the monster in one punch,hey maybe a that could be his hero name! One Punch Man! Oh wait...that's taken isn't it?
"Please throw me!"
"What!?"
"Throw me at Izuku!!!" She screamed.
     Not knowing why,you knew she was going to do something to help him. So you tossed her so quickly her cheeks tried to catch up to her face. When the most critical noise sounded through the air. She slapped him. Uh,last time you checked,this wasn't a soap opera. And after a contestant with what appeared like jets in his legs caught her,Izuku lowered with momentum the speed of a tortoise.
Relief. Two lives saved! But weren't you forgetting another person? Oh yeah,you forgot to care for yourself. Well this is awesome,you're pretty sure from some of the uses of your power,you had broke ribs,and your will to keep walking was gone,the only reason you could was for another person. So you fell wanting to go to nappy times. But looking up at the sky wasn't calming at all. In fact it was dirtied with smoke from those damn machines. And as Izuku had hit the grand one,it had jerked causing a piece to fling off into the clouds,and it was just coming down. Your direction. Fast.

Well this is swell. A big object was going to crush you like a kid stomping on a soda can.

     You half lidded stared not knowing what to do or think. So you just smiled,remember to have a smile at times like these,that's what All Might taught you.
"You idiot!"
     Bakugou used his palms filled with impact as a supporter to save your life. And with that,you were in arms. At the last moment he jumped and stopped his rapid fire,causing you and him to fly in the air. He landed on top of a building ready to beat you.
"What the hell was that!? Are you trying to get killed!?" He spat those words in your face. And it didn't feel nice to hear him yelling at you again. You were so close to passing out in exhaustion. The only thing that kept you awake was his voice.
You chuckled and lazily smiled,"what are you,my mom?"
     Surprised at how you spoke,he quickly regained his anger and continued narrowing his brows at you.
     You recalled his worried face as he carried you,he was so desperate for saving you almost blushed at the thought,well you would've if you hadn't fall asleep before then.
Bakugou jumped down from the building which was about 2 stories.
An old lady? Handing out gummies? She kissed Izuku on his limbs,and he healed. He was passed out like a wasted amateur.
"Oi!" Bakugou ran with your arms swaying as he ran,"kiss her!" He held you out it desperation.
Everyone's jaws had looked like they lost the will to hold up anymore. How often do you run up to a lady and ask to kiss your friend out of the blue?
___________
You woke up in a soft bed,Bakugou fell asleep in a chair. Why was Bakugou here?
He was snoring like an idiot,it was pretty cute.
"Katsuki?" You quietly spoke,he didn't reply. You got closer getting ready to poke his nose,he caught your wrist,opening an eye sleepily,"why are you out of bed?" He said tiredly.
"O-oh I uh just wanted to see if you were awake."
"Did it look like I was awake to you?" He said pissed off.
You shook your head.
He glared at you with his red orbs sinking into your memory.
His eyes widened slightly as he moved your hair away from your neck.
"Damn nurses forgot to bandage your neck." He carelessly said staring down.
You were so hot right now you felt like if winter came there would never be a snow day. You blushed letting him touch you. That was until he noticed the distance anyways. He roughly set you back down on the bed not intending to hurt you,but because of embarrassment.
You cringed holding the side of your neck in a wide spread pain.
"I'm sorry."
He dropped his act again.
"It's fine it's fine,"you sat up,"how did all of my bones get back in place?"
He stiffened,then decided to get comfortable first clearing his throat,"would you mind if I showed you?" He said quietly.
"But wouldn't that hurt? They had to pop it back right?"
He shook his head then told you to close your eyes..
"It wasn't like that,but I'll demonstrate."
He leaned in kissing your lips,and your eyes had widely opened in shock,then closed again. Taking in his feelings,he forced himself to you making you lay down. His arm barricaded your right side as his hand had laid on the other side of the bed beside you.
You let him have his way of what to do,and was embarrassed at how he had control over you so easily.
Breaking away,you panted for air and your lungs constantly breathed in and out.
"Can you show me again?" You asked not wanting to repeat.
His eyes were passionate as he closed them again to lean half of his body to embrace your lips again. Your arms shyly went over his neck. Instead of one kiss,he did them in repetition.
Izuku had ran and nearly skidded across the hall eager to see his best friend but,witnessed two lovebirds.
"Excuse me!" He bowed running away.
Disconnecting your mouth from his,he looked up and afterwards closes the door with a click afterwards. Oh god he locked it.
You were nervous,but he continued the same scenario with ever more emotion.
__________
After a week of healing,you finally went home. You got a letter. Well here comes the panic attack.
Opening it quietly in your room,you had a hologram pop out and give you details,All Might was instructing you. And you made it. You saved two lives,and you had got safety points. You weren't the only one.
Running out,you screamed. You ran to Bakugou's house and knocked on his door as loud as possible.
He opened the door rather lethargic. It was morning so he didn't have the time to think to put the rest of his clothes on. No pants. And BomberMan(game) underwear. But you weren't really thinking either,you were to hyped.
"I made it in!" You jumped.
Once again he caught you,looking at your face,so joyful. And pretty.
He blinked then pecked you.
You covered your face and hid in his chest.
Wait a minute,he wasn't wearing any pants was he?
You looked over your body and saw his undies.
"K-K-K-Kachan your pants!!!" You blew a fuse squirming.
He dropped you on your butt and he yelled looking at himself in embarrassment.
He ran yelling in his house leaving the door wide open.
You walked in,why not?
You silently walked around,"Katsuki..?" You had been tugged into a room by an unknown grasp. Until you saw his face,Katsuki Bakugou. Wearing pants. Hallelujah.
He blushed holding the back of his neck.
Kawai~
"Hey Katsuki." You smiled.
"What do you want?" He said bluntly,he was to embarrassed.
"Can you show me that demonstration again?"