Parties

A/N        Here it is,the chapter you've all been waiting for. Drum roll please!
Bum boom bum boom bum boom.
I'm going to Tokyo in Tulsa(cosplay convention) and you should already know who I am. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Anyhow I hope you enjoy this chapter.
    (—p.s thanks for the reads!)

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT,DON'T READ IF YOU GET UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THESE TYPE OF SITUATIONS.

     XXX

          It was the day of the party inside of the ginormous cafeteria,and everyone was already getting hyped before it began. It was casual wear,and Katsuki didn't like what you had chosen for it was to 'revealing',but he thought you looked flaming in it anyways.
"Attention,attention,"someone's voice echoed through the lunch room,it was Lidas,"it brings me great honor to invite the symbol of peace to the stage,AllMight!"
          Everybody cheered,you and Izuku wanted to see how he would out his form in anticipation.
He came in the light beam wearing his yellow tux looking as though that dude from Curious George.
          Everybody was cheering and you were almost the loudest one there,but soon as Bakugou gave you an irritated look,you quickly shut up just clapping your hands together. You couldn't help but still feel giddy.
He waved a couple times,but when he noticed you,he put his two fingers on his temple quickly flicking them. Katsuki got in front of you so he blocked his view,his eyes were fixated on him.
            'Young L/N,I fear for your life...for you have chosen the most cruelest of deck!' He sweat dropped and tried to smoothly continue waving before beginning his All Mighty speech.
          Katsuki's muscles relaxed as he hugged your curves again in jealousy. Your head rested on his shoulder as he hugged tighter bringing you super close to his body. You squealed at the lack of personal space you had. Katsuki only slightly smiled at how cute your reactions were.
"Okay,that's all I had to say!" AllMight said...you missed his little speech?
"Thank you! Oh,what's that?" Lida whispered in his ear then stepped aside.
"You're right young Lida,we wouldn't want things to get a little to out of hand,so no kissing whatsoever,agreed ?"
No one cheered for that.
"Uhm,Plus Ultra!"
The crowd cheered again and All Might went into the curtain disappearing out of sight.
Lida crossed his arm smirking at Bakugou.
          No comment,but all Katsuki had to do,was show his birdie and that was enough to piss him off.
          After the act,Katsuki layed either hand on your cheeks and approached your eye contact with his,"I'm going to kiss you,because I don't like it when someone says I can't. Lucky you though...I could do so many things right now,but the only reason I'm not doing them,is because of publicity,I don't wanna embarrass you."he pat your head.
Your heart was pulsing,and his kiss was soft and satisfying to the touch. Your heart was pulsing even faster now,why? He's done this before...so why now?
You were under his spell,and you were sure you were going to love this idiot for the rest of your life.
            The music started,it looked like everyone was having a joyous time,even the ones who didn't want to dance had to dance. You tried to get your smoking hot boyfriend to do it,but he just wanted to see how you moved your hips by yourself.
            Bakugou went to go get drinks leaving you be the forever alone girl. Luckily,and upbeat song came on. Someone grabbed your hand,and without realizing who it was,you danced anyways,you just wanted to dance with someone.
             You saw the red locks,Kirishima was dancing with you,and boy did he know how to!–aw shit. Bakugou is coming back.
You quickly grabbed his wrists and switched positions nervously dancing,of course he only thought you were really into it.
"You're really good ya know!" He tried to say,but the music was drowning his voice,"I think you have something right there!" He gestured to your face.
You couldn't hear him,but when he pointed you took a guess at what he was saying.
You didn't have good aim.
           Kirishima got closer trying to get it off. You only backed away a little,but he only got faster to you,he held you firmly and got really close,you tried to back away but Kirishima said,"hold still I almost got it!"
            You were still moving while doing this,so when you were turning around,Katsuki looked like he was about to expire. The poor cup was squished into oblivion. He pushed everyone away from his desired path,and that was to you. Like hell he was going to let dance with someone else! Like hell he was going to let anyone touch you! He was getting more protective of you by the minute,and the sudden action taking place as we so are speaking of made him not have any common sense.
"Oi! Shit for brains!" Bakugou said rather cross,Kirishima turned around from the painful brief tugging on his shoulder,"just who do ya think you're touching!?!" He puffed rising the temperature in his palms.
"Katsuki it ain't like that,we were dancing,I mean she looked like she wanted to,how could you leave her all by herself?" He shouted over the music.
          Katsuki couldn't possibly furrow his eyebrows any farther,but surprisingly he did,"fine you wanna dance? Let's dance."
"Katsuki,he was just trying to get something off my face..."you were trying to make things better,but since when could you ever remotely calm him down?
Bakugou stared long and hard and when he found it,he licked it off kissing your cheek afterwards,"is that so? It just so happens I got it off,it was cake. Let's go." He rushed quite angered taking you with him.