You're mine (Hero!Bakugou Katsuki X Villain!Midoriya Izuku) [VII]

In this AU! I made Izuku having his own quirk! What's his quirk? Read it to find out~

This chapter is longer than the others so happy reading~

3rd P.O.V

A figure wearing a black cloak carrying a bag walked at a small, dirty alley towards an abandoned bar. He quickly pushed the rusty door and sat on a stool near the bar, opening his laptop and typing codes inside. Behind the counter, A human shaped black mist is cleaning a beer glass glancing at the cloaked figure. "Ah Midoriya-san, welcome back." He spoke continuing his work. "Thank you Kurogiri-san." He responded still typing on his keyboard.

"Izuku-kun!!!" A short, slim female hugged 'Midoriya-san' from behind. "Ara Himiko-san, where is Dabi-san?" 'Izuku' asked as he didn't bother to move from his spot. "Mou~ He's a meanie taking away my prey!" "Yeah right. That fucking shit was trying to grope my ass." A dark brown haired man with many stitches walked wiping his blood stained hands with a cloth. Izuku just sighed as the duo bickered about useless things and shut off his laptop. "Oi Midoriya, Teacher gave you a mission." Shigaraki Tomura, 'leader' of Villain Alliance, gave him an envelope with his detached hand.

Izuku took it and left without any word. "Izuku-kun's so dreamy~ I want to suck his blood~" Himiko has a creepy smile etched on her face giggling madly. "Shut up, hormonal teenager." Dabi smacked her head upside down. "But I have to admit that his quirk is nothing that we have ever seen." Kurogiri spoke placing the clean glass in a shelf. "If I didn't go on my own, we would probably won't knew about him." Shigaraki said playing a game on the computer. The rest nodded as they went on their own activities.

Izuku unlocked the apartment's door and was welcomed by a dark, cold hallway. It used to be filled with warmth and smiles of his mother and him but it all crashed down as his mother caught an illness that slowly eating her organs slowly.

*Flashback*

"Izu-chan, deary...come here please.." Inko rasped out from the hospital bed. Her whole body lost a great amount of weight, her hair became dull and unkept, dimmed eyes as the clock ticked her little time before going back to His side. Izuku, who's at his last year of middle school, is paler and thinner  than usual. It pained his heart seeing his only family laid on the hospital bed with no chance of recovery at all.

Losing appetite and sleep, worrying his mother at her room, Inko didn't want his son to continue torturing himself anymore. "Yes Mom? Is there anything you want to eat? Are you tired? You should go back to sleep-" Izuku was cut off as he's embraced by his mother in her frail arms. Shocked but slowly returned the hug really gentle not wanting to hurt his mother even more. "Izuku please listen to me-" She coughed hard spilling blood from her mouth as Izuku panicked about to call the doctor but stopped as his mother clutched his hand. "I'm sorry Izuku *cough* I can't be by your side longer than I should have. I didn't regret at all having you in my life-" She coughed even harder than last time. "Mom please! Let me call the doctor!" Izuku struggled weakly as his lack of nutrition and sleep wearing him off.

He can't continue watching his mom forcing her little energy that she have only to talk to him when it can hold her life to see the sun tomorrow. "I-Izuku... I really... love you... I'm so happy... w-when you came into my life... My sweet gentle Midoriya Izuku..." Inko breathed her last as the heart monitor slowly went to a straight line. Izuku cried out loudly as his last member of his family left him forever in this cruel world. Doctors and nurses ran inside alarmed by his cries, a few of them slowly detached the son of the patient away. Izuku felt his heart shattered into millions of pieces as he looked at a doctor slowly placed a white cloth over his dear mother's face. All of the occupants of the room felt sadness and pity towards the grieving male, standing there staring at the body blankly. That's the last time they saw the boy before vanishing from their sight.