↠ Chapter 4 ↞

Title: Shipping & Sleepovers

Y/N's pov
I wake up and look to my right and see the sun was setting
'Did I miss the second half of school?'

"You're awake" I hear a female voice to my left, I turn to reveal that it was...

"Mira? What are you doing here?"

"Natsu went to Football tryouts so he asked me to watch over you!" She smiles handing me some snacks and a bottled water. I take the offer and thank her and munch on the snacks.

"So Natsu was watching over me before you were?"

"Cute right? When I came in he had his eyes locked on you, and had a worried look on his face! it was so adorable!" Mira compliments as I blush.

"I-Is that so?" i turn away, hoping she doesn't see that I'm turning red.

"Natsu said your nose was bleeding and that was the reason why you came here...between you and me..." Mira leans towards my ear. "Your hormones got the best of you didnt it?"

"N-N-N-N-N-NO! I-It w-wasn't like that! I mean he did say he was gonna punish me...b-but not in the way you might be thinking...at least I dont think...what am I saying?! I WASN'T THINKING ANYTHING SEXUAL!" I cover my mouth and turned bright red while she laughed at me.

"Whatever you say! It's getting late you should probably go home now, i have to wait for Elfman to be dine tryouts which might take awhile, so go on ahead." She insist and I nod. i grab my bag and go on home. While I was going home, I went to go pick up some instant ramen packs and snacks at the nearby store. When I walked out of the store I heard someone call my name, turns out it Natsu. He runs towards me and smiles, I blush and greet him.

"You wanna come over to my house?" He asks.

".........WHAT?!"

"Well, my brothers out somewhere and Wendy's at a sleepover, so it'll be just the two of us there!" I blush and crossing my fingers hoping that he doesn't see.

"J-J-just the two of us? Like alone? Together? O-oh well...you s-see..."

"Great! Let's go!" He grabs my wrist and we run.

3rd person pov
Little did they know Natsu and Y/N were being watched by a woman with long h/c hair and soulless e/c eyes. She stalks them from afar until they run away then the woman walks the opposite direction.

(Can you guess who it is? I mean...it's pretty obvious but...)

A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter, I promise the chapters will go back to its usual length

I'm really excited for the next chapter were things get a little romantic(y) but yeah see ya!