↠ Chapter 1 ↞

Title: The Bet

Natsu's Pov
"YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU GOT A GIRL TOO!" I yell at Gajeel's face.

"HER NAME IS LEVY AND YES SHE'S MINE GOT A PROBLEM!" He yells back.

"Quite down! You're both gonna get us in trouble!" Lauxes said in a frustrated tone as we shut up.

"Don't worry Natsu, you'll find someone *coughs* kidding you'll be forever alone *cough* cough*" Gray points out.

"Did you say something Gray?" I look at him in a threatening way.

"Oh it was nothing." He rolls his eyes, I wanted to punch him so bad, but I could actually feel Erza stare at me from a distance so I chose not to...

"Sorry, but the girls and I overheard your conversation..." Lissana walks up to us and sits on Bickslow's lap.

"Remember when we were kids I told you if you keep up the tough guy act no girl will like you?" She adds.

"Yeah yeah....and I'm still acting like one, but can you blame me?"

"Yes!" Everyone said in unison....I got pissed off, obviously but didn't say anything...

"Come on there's a bunch of girls here that are single! What about her?" Lucy points to the girl with a lavender ponytail and glasses.

"No." I don't know what it is, but when she came to Fairy Tail High she scared me.

"We shouldn't even try to find him a girl he's hopeless!" Gray groans.

"He just never got the lessons from the man!" Loke said pushing his glasses up while Lucy rolls her eyes at him.

"IM THE REAL MAN HERE!" Elfman yells.

"Of course you are" evergreen said sarcastically putting her head on his shoulder.

"I think Natsu could get a girl if we bet he couldn't." Jellal smirks.

"What are you suggesting?" I said, resting my foot on the desk beside me.

"Let's make a bet, Next single girl who walks through that door you have to make her yours" Jellal suggests.

"Guys, betting on these kinds of things isn't really good." Mira adds.

"But she'll be the one to fall in love with Natsu first" Jellal said.

"What?" I ask getting confused.

"You have to make her want you...that means she has to confess to you in order to win the bet!"

"....................oh! I get it now!"

"You have until the end of the month of you don't make it, then you have to buy all of our lunches for the whole school year!" Jellal smiles.

"And if I win you have to do an impression of Mr. Happy!" I point my finger at Gajeel and Lauxes face.

"That's all?" Asked Jellal.

"What?"

"Nothing so it's a deal?" Jellal put his hand out.

"Deal!" I shook his hand. The bet begins today!

We were looking at the classroom doors for a while, but soon after a girl with h/l, h/c, hair and e/c eyes came through the classroom door behind her was Miss Charle. "Everyone meet our newest student y/n l/n."