Dom and Leo extra

Start from the beginning

I started moving my hips and grinding on his some earning a deep chest growl from him. Somewhere along this entire thing we both lost our shirts, so my hands were traveling his extremely toned chest while his were still wrapped securely around my waist.

"If you don't stop now I'm going to mark you and fuck you so hard you won't remember your own name." Dom pulled away and whispered huskily looking at me with his eyes swirling with colors meaning his wolf was about to take over, this made me even more hard if possible.

"Good." I whispered back and in a matter of seconds I was on my back again with him in between my legs kissing, sucking, and biting at my neck and collarbone. I continued to moan as he slowly went down my chest stopping at each of my nipples and sucking, pulling, and biting at the nubs. He kissed down my chest more until he got to my pants and he looked up to me for permission I just nodded causing him to smirk and remove my joggers and boxers in one quick movement. I blushed and tried to cover myself under his intense gaze but he just growled and moved my hands away pining they above my head.

"Love, don't hide your beautiful." I blushed again. What is he doing to me? I don't blush and I don't get embarrassed......ever. He moved down a little more and kissed the tip making me shudder. He then blew against the tip making me moan before I threaded my fingers through his hair and pulling a bit. After a second he took me in his mouth deep-throating making my tip touch the back of his throat as he swallowed almost making me cum right then. He took his mouth off and licked from the base to the tip not leaving one place untouched, he used one hand to play with my balls and the other to run up and down my thigh. After a minute of him deep-throating me while having hallowed checks and him continuously swallowing I cumed.

"You taste amazing," he purred coming back up to kiss me deeply letting me fumble with his pants a bit causing him to chuckle.

"Your nervous love, don't be" he cooed pulling down both his sweatpants and underwear revealing a not so mini-Dom. Okay for reference I'm about 9 1/2 when hard, now, Dom's is fully hard and he is about 11. I have no idea how that is going to fit inside me. I guess I paled a little or he just knew what I was thinking because he immediately tried to comfort me.

"It will fit, I'll make sure to prepare you before I even try it and if you want to stop at any point just tell me okay?" He said calmly and on the most sincere voice I've ever heard. He grabbed something out of one of his pockets before throwing his pants on the ground to join

He smiled down at me before placing a simple kiss on my lips and telling me to lay on my stomach. I hesitated before he growled rolling his eyes and flipped me on my stomach pinning my hands above my head.

He placed a kiss on the nape of my neck and began slowly making his way down my back kissing along my spine. I got more and more nervous the farther down he went, he got to my two back dimples that were right above my butt making me blush and start to rethink this whole thing. I didn't have time to do anything before I felt his hands caress and massage my ass while kissing both cheeks causing me to blush deeply. All of a sudden I felt something warm and wet at my hole making me moan as his tongue slowly pushed his was through my tight ring of muscles. I continued to moan and he stretched me with his tongue, after some time he used his fingers and made me feel absolute bliss.

After about an hour of him stretching me I was practically begging for him to just shove his massive cock in my ass and fuck me senseless. But anytime I asked he would just smirk and continue doing whatever he was doing. Finally he stopped and decided I would be ready for him and I was agreeing 100%. He flipped me on my back because "he wanted to see my face".

"I'll go slow, just tell me if you need me to stop." He said coming back up to kiss all over my face as he started to put the tip in. I winced a little making him stop but I just quickly snapped my hips back earning a groan from both of us. The worst part of this was the fact that he wasn't moving! I just wanted no needed him to fuck me senseless and rough. I wanted him to show me no mersey as he laid above me and pounded me into the bed.

"You...can...move...now" I said in between pants he looked down at me with his eyes still swirling with color like mine were, his eyes held love, passion, concern, and lust.

"Are you sure?" He questioned panting I could tell he was having a hard time with holding back. I just nodded weakly before he slowly started rolling his hips his throbbing tip brushing up against a spot I wanted him to abuse and make so sensitive.

"F-fast-ter! H-h-harder!" I practically screamed making him pound into me at an inhuman speed. He started coming out almost all the way and going deeper than ever making me scream with pleasure. All of a sudden he hit one place that almost made me cry with the amount of pleasure it gave me, I arched into it and he kept hitting that spot making my back arch more.

"D-daddy!" I moaned/screamed. I had no idea why I had said that but at this point I didn't care as long as he kept going.

The second the words left my mouth his eyes switched to the most electric yellow color I'd ever seen, meaning his dominant wolf pushed through. I shivered when I looked into his eyes and my eyes traveled down to his lips to see a smirk that would have me running for the hills if I ever saw it.

He quickly flipped me over so my ass that he never stopped pounding into was up in the air for his taking as my face was buried in the mattress. I screamed out in pleasure as he hooked his arms around my waist and furiously pounded into me never slowly down or going softer, I loved it.

I pushed myself up onto my forearms and tried meeting each of his thrusts but he didn't let me. Growling lowly in his chest making me shiver as he lifted my leg up on his shoulder as he pounded into me at an impossible angle. I screamed out as he fucked me into my mattress while abusing my hole. I never felt like this before, it was all new. Not only was I a virgin but I'd never even done anything past first base, anytime someone wanted to I stopped them because I wanted to save every aspect of myself for my mate. And I'm so happy I did.

"Fuck. Take it. Good boy, you're so goddamn tight." Dom said making my heart so a bunch of weird flip-flops from his praise.

"Leo!" He shouted as he cam inside of me filling me up while I bared my neck for him to mark me. I could feel his canines pierce my skin as his claimed me as his making me cum right then and there. When I closed my eyes I swear I could see stars, he pulled out his canines but kept his dick inside of me forming the knot. Even though I don't think I can get pregnant, it's natural for all dominate wolfs to knot their mate. We moved so that I was laying on his chest so the knot could finish.

"Wow," Dom said breathlessly breaking the silence as I drew patterns on his incredibly toned chest, while he drew soothing circles on the small of my back.

"Y-yeah," okay what is up with me stuttering I never stutter but with him I can't even form words.

"Have you told your parents?"

"No not yet I mean we just found out today and I wasn't exactly expecting to mate with you.." I stated shifting a little then wincing when I felt the knot was still forming making it hurt more.

"Yeah I get it I haven't told mine either but they'll find out right when we walk out of this room. Are you okay with that?" He asked looking down at me with love filled eyes.

"Yeah, we're mates I mean I just never thought that me, the beta would be bottoming or some submissive bitch." I responded with a chuckle, he just laughed and smiled down at me before kissing the top of my sweaty head.

After a few minutes we could both feel the knot was formed so he pulled out and we both grabbed our boxers to put on. We were both tired and exhausted so he tucked me under his arm protectively while I wrapped my arms around he waist and fell into a deep sleep next to my mate but not before;

"Your mine! And I'm never going to let you go." I could hear the domince in his voice and I could tell it wasn't all him. I looked up to see his eyes swirling with colors again meaning his wolf was wanting out, I placed a kiss on his lips and went back to my place to fall into a perfect sleep with him.

AN:/
Do you maybe want me to do another story about Dom and Leo? Comment what you think so far. I really would like more comments I like reading them to see what you guys are thinking of the story so far. Anyway hope you are liking it so far, I'm thinking about doing a story about Leo and Dom. It would be after this though so not for awhile but if you would enjoy it please comment and tell me.

Comment
Vote
Add
Share