Chapter 16

"Last stage?" My body stiffened.

"Get. Your. Ass. Out." Lewis gritted his teeth and violently gripped on my arm.

He tugged me out and gave me a large shove making me fall to the ground.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I spat.

He loomed over me and placed his black ski mask over his face.

"I'm fed up with you..." His voice went low. "I've been tired of you ever since I met you."

"Then why the devil you went through all the trouble of kidnapping me and now forcing me to marry you?" I glared at him as I slowly got up to my knees.

Blood trickled from my knees and my hands went rough from the fall. The heel from my shoe snapped and raindrops dripped from my face. I looked up at him and glared into his eyes hoping his would light on fire.

He remained silent causing me to burn with rage.

"I hate you with the same power I once loved you with!"

"Same here." He growled.

He grasped me by the arm and dug his nail to the back of my neck.

"And I hope I never see you again." He pressed his lip to my ear. "Ever."

Nothing made sense anymore. My life was a mess the moment I stepped out from my house to go to Jenny's party. I've been blinded for so long that I never saw Lewis do this to me.

He started to walk pulling my hands to my back like if I was a prisoner. Truth be told, I was his prisoner. We got inside the building only to be greeted by men in uniforms.

"What the fuck?" Lewis breathed.

"Hand over Monica." David got in the front. "You just been trapped."