Like A Date

Katsuki's POV

I caught Shinoa before she fell to the ground. "Shinoa, wake up!" She was burning up. Her face was pinkish, almost red. I placed my hand on her forehead realising she had a fever. I carried her towards her house and rang the bell. "It's Shinoa's friend." Her dad opened the door for us. "Katsuki?" He looked down at Shinoa and sighed. "I knew I should have picked her up. So is it true? She lost her memories?" I shrugged my shoulders. He took Shinoa over and thanked me as he closed the door. I clenched my fist tightly and walked home.

Shinoa's POV

"Ryūketsu, where are we?"

"In Shinoa's home perhaps. This is her room. I'll answer your questions before you ask them. You have a fever that's why you feel weak. Katsuki brought you home after you stupidly left your guard down. You can't grow soft at a time like this. Even I'm not fully aware of the situation. I'm still gathering info but the future is more complicated."

"I have no idea what to do here. Everything is so different."

"For now, try mastering your quirk. Think of it as some sort of bonus. You can even create a physical form for me to help you."

"I can do that?"

"At the moment, your power is weak because you are ill. Perhaps tomorrow you'll regain your strength. But you can still do it. On your command, I'll take my real form for you but make it more like a human." I'm not sure, Ryūketsu hasn't been very trustworthy with these things lately. If I break his seal, he might destroy the world. But I need him more than ever right now. "Make it as close to a human as you can." He slightly laughed and answered,"as you wish."

I was tired so my eyelids started to feel heavy. Before I knew it I was asleep.

The Next Day

"Wow, that was a weird dream. I drowned after saving a kid and loosing Tatsumi's hand and someone how got into a girl, Shinoa's body in the future world. Then this asshole who I used to like got into a fight with me in class. Oh, I even forgot that I had a sister. Lol, she was also an asshole. Maybe a bigger one. Then on my way home I find a really hot guy help me out with my bag but then I get into a fight with Katsuki and then Ryūketsu finally talks to me again. Boy am I glad. I'm glad it's all over though!" I opened my eyes seeing Cordelia, a blonde, the hot guy from yesterday and an older male surrounding me. "Ummmmmm....... it wasn't a dream?" The blonde face palmed himself. He bowed towards the other three and said,"sorry, I guess she's still ill."

"Umm, can I ask? Who's everyone here except Cordelia?" The blonde turned towards me. "Ryūketsu no negai (流血の願い), at your service." I paused for a second then jumped out of bed in surprise. "Ryūketsu? That's you? Wow, you actually look good. I'm impressed!"

"Shinoa created me to help her with her memory loss. So I will be helping her out today." He pointed to the male I've never seen before and said,"that's your father." Then he pointed at the other male. "That's your brother, Zen." I smiled and said,"don't worry, I'll be fine at school." I pushed them all out of my room and let out a huge sigh. "I'm glad you're here to help Ryūketsu. So, let's go school!" He smiled and added,"I tried to get a form that looks closest to a human but I still need to devour blood. And since you shrank I guess my take won't be like before." I stared at the mirror seeing I definitely looked a lot shorter and my appearance changed a little. I guess Shinoa's a lot younger than me. "You can have it later. But now that you're here, I'm glad. I actually feel better going to school."