~* Chapter 3: Part 2 *~

F/N: First Name
L/N: Last Name
F/C: Favorite Color
S/F/C: Second Favorite Color
H/C: Hair Color
E/C: Eye Color
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N: Thank you for da views! I will keep writing. And by the way, I changed part of Chapter 2 so that Aaron isn't alive. MY BAD. Plz follow.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Your P.O.V
I now realize that I have been captured by the same people but they look as if they are trying a new thing than what they did to me last time. I can see my sister Sasha and my parents standing beside the metal platform that I'm laying on. I squint and see them clearly. I still remember the same white haired girl that always stood up for me but once I grew older, she realized that I deserved getting beaten up.

"Where have you been sister? Remember that we said will find you eventually? That eventually is today and today is the day when you will be forced to protect the village. If you don't agree then we will have to punish you but we already know that it'll happen either way" she explains.

I tremble in fear of what is going to happen next. I don't want my body to have something implanted in it again. It is painful, I repeat painful. I try struggling my way out of the straps but it's no use. I can't get out and so I accept my fate until I see daylight fill the room.

??? P.O.V
I was setting up my fire until I see a figure walking peacefully towards something. I decide to make some friends until I saw her own camp built. I have to be honest, it was better than mines. Once I stepped forward, she suddenly vanish. I heard something like as if somebody had someone covering their mouths. I follow the sounds and it leads me up to this weird levitating tiny shack. I climb the tall tree right beside it and walk near the entrance. Guards notice this and tackle me to the ground but I knocked them on their flat butts as and continued on searching for the kidnapped being. I enter the small building and instantly see someone strapped down to a metal platform.

They curse under their breath and holds a knife up to the stranger's neck. She looks as if she was unconscious. I kill the old looking lady and let the adult live. She looks terrified. She transforms and so do I. I ready my sword and attack her immediately but she blocks the attack. She smirks and knocks me back but not hard enough to make me fall. My sword glows and once I charge at her, the stranger interferes and knocks her out. The stranger pants heavily (no, not like that you pervs) and faces towards me. I wait for something to happen between us but I become impatient. I turn around and start moving until she grabs my wrist. And can I say, I was blushing without even noticing.

Your P.O.V

He looks as if he wanted something to happen, but I decided to stand still until he grows impatient. He nods and turns around but I grab his wrist and yank him back. I pull down my sister's black cloak, that was wrapped around me, and look dead at him.

"Thank you for stalling these people until I was out of the paralyze potion. For that I give you this" I whisper as I grin.

I gave him two revival potion and he looks down as if he didn't want me to give up such a precious item.

"WHAT! THESE ARE ONLY MADE FROM THE HANDS OF AN A--"

"You better shut up before Tu'la can complain." I was interrupted by the red shining blade that belongs to him.

"Are you that stranger that Aphmau has been talking about? The stranger that goes by the nick name 'Shadow'?" I kick him 20 feet up in the air, like I did to that last guy, and rushed out but before I did escape, I said one last thing.

"I'm glad you actually helped me by the way. I am not like those people who just leave them empty handed without a reward" I whisper as I'm smirking.