Chapter 17: Oh no

This chappie is appropriately named "Oh no" due to the fact of what is about to happen, so read!!! :D hope you all enjoy it ;)

-----------------------

Chapter 17: Oh no

Kayden's P.O.V

"YOU KIDNAPPED HER!" one of the boys yelled.

Kidnapp?

"No." she stated defiantly, and stood in front me facing the group that had entered my home. "I went with him, so chill out."

Haha ya!!! Go Charlotte, standing up to her family like this!

Frankly, she was so sexy when she was was like that. Her hands on her hips, and firmly telling them okay.

"Yes, please I don't see what the big problem is here..." I stated stepping to the side of Charlotte.

"What? You don't?" A petite Italian women said to me, she looked so exhausted and on the edge of yelling and pulling her hair out, yet she kept her cool.

"I actually don't."

"And how does this work?" the same boy that yelled at me, asked.

"She decided to come with me, and she knows me. Her siblings know me, and I was there when you weren't while she needed it most."

"When." another, It appeared to be the youngest, boy retorted to me rolling his eyes.

"The night he parents died."

Silence.

No one said anything for a while, and soon Charlotte just plainly left the room and entered the room where her siblings were what I supposed to be still sleeping.

I looked as she dissapeared behind the wooden door, and into the darkess, then kept stating at the door after it had closed.

Slowly turning back to the family, still all awestruck, I said, "I am so sorry."

One of the boys started to approach me, and the women told him, "Preston. Stop."

Oh bring it Preston.

I chukled, and I dodged his swing.

He growled menacingly, and swung again, but I anticipated this, and grabbed his forearm. His face was so priceless!!! A mix of confusion, anger, and shock.

I chuckled again.

That really hurt, I guess laughing was not appropriate... He jabbed his free-arms hand into my solar-plex (inbetween the lungs/ribcage) and the wind was knocked out of me.

There was no expression when I glanced at his face, his eyes were glazed.

"Not so funny now, huh," he said solemnly.

I grunted in reply, and quickly jumped up to kick his side, a satisfactoring *crack*, came from his along with a yelp of pain from Preston.

He collapsed to the ground, and the women rushed forward angrily trying to push me away. One other boy, came forward, and with no warning, he punched the side of my jaw, making me slam into the wall that was beside me.

"Ah!" that hurt like shit!

I felt another stike of pain on my left shoulder blade, and cringed back to find that the boy had kicked my back hard.

"Stay away from him."

I looked around to see that Charlotte was standing there, with the boy in a head-lock. She looked so pissed, but what surprised me, is that this small young girl had a grown, muscular man in a head-lock with no trouble. It seemed like the guy was having a lot more trouble than see was.

"Understood, Alex?" she said.

"Yes!" Alex puffed out. He was holding her arms that were around his neck, and he tried to straighten up from her grasp.

She roughly pushed his back down, "Understood."

"Yes! I will stay away from that bastard you are sleeping with, Char."

Wrong answer...

She threw him against the wall and immediantly swung her leg up to his head, and pushed her foot against his neck to the wall. How the hell was she that flexible, balanced, and strong, I had no idea, but he could barely breathe from the position.

Preston on the ground, crawled up to her other leg, and tried to grab it without her seeing him.

Wrong again... She jumped up as his hands went for her ankle, and he foot came down upon his hand. She jumped off of it, removed her leg from Alex's throat and turned on me.

She slowly came up to me, and slapped me across the face as hard as she could, and I swear! Never felt a worse pain, my head was thrown back and hit the corner of a wall, and I colapsed to the floor.

I heard her say, "Why are you all fighting? I left the fucking room. And THIS happens."

We all groaned.

She quickly went to the freezer, and then came back to me. She gave me, Alex, and Preston make-shift ice-packs for our damages.

We were all soar, so we knew and respected each other's pain, and just sat on the coach.

"Wanna watch football," I mumbled out through my clentched jaw, it still was aching.

"Ya, uh huh." they both grumbled back.

I could hear Charlotte talking to the other three near the kitchen;

"....sorry about Kayden, but he did take us in when we needed the space, and we did know him.."

"SCORE!!!!" Alex and Preston jumped up at the win that was displayed on the television, I didn't even notice, I wanted to hear her conversation.

"...I understand that it was unsafe, but Bianca, look, we are safe, the kids, shockingly, are still sound asleep. And they are healthy."

Another males' voice replied, "You aren't."