Chapter 13: Leah and Tony

Kayden's P.O.V

Charlotte... I sighed. I just put her to sleep on the couch. She looked so peaceful even through all that heavy make-up, and that strange hair. I had to admit, she looked smoking hot. But that is a bit strange, wouldn't it be? She is a lot younger than me, yet I love the way she looks. I feel drawn to her in a way I have not been in three years when my mom left my dad for some rich bastard. But her family background, is even worse. When her parents were killed, none of her family members wanted to take them in.

Glancing at the electronic alarm clock on my bed-side table, I saw it was 9:58 pm.

I groaned and decided to check up on Leah and Tony.

I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes. Then swung my legs over the side of the bed and got up.

"Whoa." I said when the room went dizzy and black dots covered my eyes for a second.

Walked out the door, I glanced at Charlotte, and laughed. He leg was thrown across the couch's back rest, and her arm on the ground. She looked sound asleep. I could hear her gentle snoring. I tip-toed up to her, and brushed a strand away from her delicate face.

I took one last glance at her, and walked to Leah and Tony. They were good kids, and nice ones. They loved their sister, but I could tell she was acting differently, I would ask her later about it. I can not believe how easily she trusted me, but I guess she really had no other choice, she was running away. But she never told me from what. She was beautiful when I first saw her, little and fragile. She was crying holding and protecting her siblings. I took her hand and helped her eat. She only listened to me after the police and my mother, a social worker took them away from those awful kidnappers. She doesn't remember me though, that was a long time ago. And I was only a protegee to a photographer.

Leah and Tony gasped when I walked in, they were sitting up in bed facing each other, most likely talking to one another.

"Hey guys, why aren't you asleep?"

"We couldn't sleep." replied Tony.

"So we decided to chat." huskily said Leah, she yawned.

"Well its getting pretty late buddies."

"Uncle Kay?" asked Tony.

"Er, sure?" he had never called me that.

"I remember you. The night when we were saved."

I stood there shocked. He remembered me? He was what, four at the time?

"How?" I hesitantly asked.

"You saved us, and helped out my sister. How could I forget you?" he  explained.

'Wow.' I thought. Thats pretty amazing. He smiled to myself, and placed my hands on my hips.

"Hey, cool." I wispered, and rubbed my chin. "What were you guys talking about?" I sat down on Leah's bed.

"Stuff." Tony said.

"Charlotte." Leah told me, hugging my arm. "I'm scared. She changed. What is wrong with her?"

Oh. Charlotte. Well, I guess I was right about her changing, at first she was all collected and sharp with a defiant personality. Now she was harsh, and angry. Her look screamed, "I HATE MY LIFE!"

She really needs to figure out her life.

"Nothing is wrong, she is going through a hard time right now. That is all."

"We are too! We may be young, but I remeber."

"I know, now try to sleep."

I waited until they were under the covers before I flicked the night off and told them good night and wen to my own bed to sleep.

I hope tomorrow will be better, I want to try to comfort her, and get her home. She really needs it, though she may not know it.

---------------------------

Sorry!!! Filler chappie... but you see from Kayden's side of view! Lol

Vote! Comment!!! FAN!!!! ^.^

Thanks for reading!!! oh and check out my other story, No More Freedom! Tell me what you think, kay? ;)