Chapter 11: Punk.

Chapter 11: Punk

The soft buzz of police sirens.

Wait? They police in the middle of soho isn't strange, but this early it is. I pulled back from Kayden, and rubbed the tears from my cheeks and peeked through the blinds.

There were police everywhere, and the police cars buzzing around the town. I could see all the officers in search frenzy. But of what? Of me? Why!?

I groaned and barged through the room.

Leah was asleep in the corner, her head resting on the the couches arm. Her mouth slightly open and her hair was in bushy style.

I couldn't help but laugh at her. She looked so funny!

I walked over and picked her up.

Her eyes opened, and she let out a groggy sigh. "No, Lee is mad at you, Charwotte."

I laughed, "You know you can't be mad at this for long..." I teased pointing at myself, and acted like this happened every day. In truth, this never happened. Her tantrum? First time.

Moving out of the orphanage truthfully was a terrible idea.

Yes, I regret, but I have never felt so free from rules. I felt rebelious.

Though it was not fair to Carlos and Bianca, it was my skrewed up life I was living, and brining my siblings with me. They wanted to tangle in it, and now they have decided that the police, will actually help them find us.

I never realized that there was a fire in me, waiting to be set free and burn. And now, I am burning everything.

I swear, it must have been like Leah saw the fire in my eyes, and immediatly feared it.

Sorry Lee.

It is my turn to be careless and troublesome.

"Kayden, you look after Leah and Tony," I intructed to him, dropped off Leah in his arms. I began to pack one of his bags with some essentials. "Im going out."

And slipped on shoes, and made my way to the door.

Im going punk.

Suck on the Mom and Dad.