Chapter 17: Alabama

Start from the beginning

"I'm guessing you like this?" He stated grinning and biting his lip. 

"Yes, but we need to pack. That can wait until were in Alabama," I said. 

"Aww don't ruin the fun," he said smiling and winked. I started to put my bra back on when Luke stopped me "the least you could do is leave it off. Please," he looked at me and gave me the puppy dog look. 

I couldn't resist and caved in "fine let's just hurry and get packed." I grabbed the bag and started piling cloths into it. I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me. 

Luke softly kissed my neck "what did I say Luke," I said laughing a little. I finished packing and zipped the bag. Luke took the bag from me and smiled. 

I grabbed a piece of paper and quickly wrote a note to my parents, then handed it to Luke. I turned into a wolf and Luke just looked horrified "won't that hurt them?" He asked. 

'Nope, now take the note and place it on my bed,' my voice appeared in his head. He nodded and did so, glancing at me often. 

"Lets go," he said. He opened the window and I leaped out making sure to hide in the bushes and not to be seen; Luke soon followed with my bag in his hand. I took off at a run, everything around me blurred. I felt the wind through my fur; I just loved that feeling.

I stopped somewhere in Pennsylvania, making sure Luke was still with me. "So we have about 5 minutes until we can be back at my apartment," Luke stated looking at me. 

I nodded and took off at a sprint again. 'Lets make it a race, who ever makes it to the apartment first wins' I thought to him. 

'deal, what does the winner receive?' He asked sexually. 

'wouldn't you like to know' I stated and sprinted faster than him. In a matter of minutes I arrived at the apartment to find out I won. I waited and seconds later Luke appeared. 

"no fair." he said. "you cheated didn't you," he eyed me suspiciously then laughed. 

'I'm gunna go inside and transform, are your friends home?' I asked. 

"nah, they're on a 2 week hunt." he said. He went ahead of me and opened the door. I trotted it, changing into a human as he closed the door. I covered myself with my hands, turning red in the face because I knew Luke was staring at me. 

"I'm um gunna go get changed," I said covering my hips especially. 

"Aw, no fun?" he asked. I turned around, my arms covering my chest and other places. He walked up to me, towering over me and looked me in the eyes. "please sweetheart," he said gently putting his hands on my arms. I relaxed the hand on my chest but kept the other arm firm. 

"I'm thinking about taking a bubble bath," I said leaving his embrace and heading to the bathroom. I turned the faucet in the tub on and added the bubbles. I heard the door open behind me so I turned around not covering myself. 

Luke looked at me with wide eyes, "not again angel," he said looking at the marks on my hips. I covered them quickly but he had already seen them. he approached me, with tears forming in his eyes "why did you do this to yourself?" he asked uncovering them. 

"it doesn't matter, lets just forget them okay?" I asked looking him in the eyes. He looked down and rubbed his thumb over my hips. I lifted his head and looked him in the eyes "it's all fine now Luke," I said and kissed him before leaving his embrace and getting into the tub. 

he sat on the floor next to the tub "will you ever tell me why?" he asked looking at me. 

"eventually Luke," I said "but for now why don't you just join me." He got out of his clothes and stepped into the warm water. 

"this bath tub is huge by the way," I said having more than enough room for both me and him. He came over and just looked at me and smiled. 

"what's with the grin?" I asked confused by his sudden change in emotion. 

"It just finally dawned on me. I'm going to be a father," he said rubbing my belly. He kissed it, vibrating his lips against it making me giggle. 

"so continuing from earlier," he said biting his bottom lip. He got on top of me, being careful of my stomach, and started kissing me while rubbing my chest. 

I slipped my tongue into his mouth as he did with mine. My hands cupped the sides of his face and we got deeper into the kiss. His other hand wandered lower and lower till he brushed my hips. "no more of this," he said sexually as he broke the kiss. 

He looked me in the eyes as he started to rub my thighs. "can you um rub a little higher?" I asked nervously as he bit his lip and moved his hand higher. 

He ran his fingers over my clit and kept rubbing. "Mmm more sweetheart," I begged. he moved to my pussy and started rubbing more. He stuck a finger in and continued rubbing until he added another finger "you have no idea how much I've needed this," I moaned and looked him in the eyes. 

he grinned then added a 3rd finger in. "how does this feel?" He asked making me moan. 

"amazing, Mmm I'm gunna cum," I said biting my lip. 

he stopped "I wanna see you cum angel," he said. I got out of the tub and dried off. 

As Luke drained the tub and dried off I managed to sneak out of the bathroom and into ours. "Sky?" he called out "where did you go?" he asked. 

"Not in our room that's for sure." I said and laughed. Luke opened the door and pinned me to the bed. He unwrapped my towel and kissed down my body. he stuck his fingers back in and made me moan loudly. 

"oh you like that?" He asked and I nodded my head. He took his fingers out and replaced it with his tongue. 

"Mmm oh god," I said grabbing the sheets in my hands and arching my back. "I'm gunna," I said and he kept going. 

He switched out his tongue for his fingers and looked me in the eyes "mm cum for me baby," he said and I squirted on his hand. 

I blushed really hard as he rubbed it in "that was fucking sexy," he whispered in my ear then kissed my neck. 

He got off of me and retrieved my bag of cloths. "I somehow expect a phone call from my parents soon" as I unzipped my bag pulling out my phone along with bra and underwear. I put them on and checked my phone. 

37 messages and 16 missed calls. "Well then." I said tossing it to him to show him. 

"holy shit!" he said putting on his boxers. He went to put a shirt on, 

"I thought we were gunna cuddle," I said stealing his shirt and putting it on. 

"if you wear that, you can't wear these," he said hooking his fingers around my underwear.

I slipped them off and climbed on the bed "wanna join?" I asked lifting up the covers. he laid down next to me and I clung to him. 

he handed me back my phone so I could check it. The missed calls were mostly from my parents but 2 from Ben. 

The messages were from Ben, my parents, and one from rachael asking what had happened. "well my dad is pissed off my mom is upset and Ben's torn." I said summing up what all the messages said. Just then we heard the front door open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any guesses as to who it is??? Haha yayyy another chapter. And this one is some what longer. welllllll seeya ;*

~Jackie xoxo