Chapter 11: Wolfs Mark

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bit down on my lip so I wouldn't scream or yell. 

He stayed like that for a minute then pulled his teeth out. He grabbed a towel and wiped some blood off of my shoulder. 

I was breathing heavily. I looked at Ben and he was smiling. "I finally have a Luna" he said. 

"How long do we have to wait until the change?" I asked. 

"About a week after the bite." He said. I was happy. 

"I love you Mickey." I said. 

"I love you too Minnie." I smiled at our nicknames. 

I kissed him and once again his sister came in. "Hey guys- oh uh never mind!" She hurried out of the room leaving me and Ben laughing.

We decided to tell Ben's dad first. He knocked at his office door. 

"Come in." We heard him say. We came in and stood in front of him as he looked at us. 

"Yes?" He asked. "Um, I marked Sky," Ben said nervously. 

His father looked astounded, then a wide smile spread across his face. "So she's your mate then?" He asked. 

"Yeah." Ben said nervously, again. 

"That's great!" He said hopping up to hug his son. "The two packs wanted to join together anyway so you two being mates can finally make this happen!" He said beaming. "We have to keep this on a down low though." His father stated. "If word gets out that the packs are combined we will have a war on our hands." He said. 

"What about the baby though. Do we have to keep him or her on the down low too?" Ben asked. 

"Baby? What baby?" He asked. 

"Um our baby that Sky is pregnant with." Ben said embracing me in a hug just in case his father tried anything. 

"This is amazing!" He yelled. "Now there will be a blood relative in the packs!" He said smiling once more. 

"So what will the big pack now be called?" I asked. 

"We will probably go with your fathers pack name Sky. So 'The Barren Pack'" he said. 

I just smiled and nodded. Everyone was taking our news better than I expected. My life honestly couldn't get better than it was right now.

We left his office and I went home. 

My dad was still kinda mad from this morning so I only decided to tell my mom about the mark.

 I walked in and she was making dinner. "Hey can I show you something mom?" I asked. 

"Sure?" She said suspiciously. 

"Please don't be loud when I show you, okay?"  I said cautiously as she nodded. 

I moved my shirt over to show her the mark and she perked up. "The two packs can finally be one!" She squealed. She sounded so much like a teenager right now. 

She hugged me tight and wouldn't let go. 

"Mom-cant-breath-" I said practically dying.

She pulled away laughing a little. "Sorry I'm just so excited!" She said beaming. 

"I know mom I can tell by the way you were just about crushing me." I said sarcastically.

 She smiled and went back to making dinner. After dinner I hopped in the shower, the only place where I love to think. I put my hands on my stomach. How long have I been pregnant?

Me and Ben decided that we were going to make a doctors appointment for tomorrow.

 So when I went to bed I immediately fell asleep. 

I woke up the next morning from the light coming through my windows. 

I checked the time. 7:04. I hate waking up early on a Saturday. I got up and got dressed. The appointment was at 9 so I had about an hour before we had to leave. I decided to text Ben and see if he's awake.

Me:

Hey I'm up. Leaving in about an hour for the appointment. See ya there! :) xo

Ben:

See you there too babe ;) xo

I went downstairs and to get some breakfast. My mom was making eggs and sausage. 

The smell of the meat must have triggered something because next thing I knew I was running to the bathroom clutching my stomach. 

I threw up a total of 3 times. I brushed my teeth and used mouthwash several times. 

By the time I was done Ben was there. I completely avoided the kitchen making sure I didn't smell it. We hopped in my jeep and headed off. 

We got there and signed in.

"Sky Barren?" The doctor called. 

I stood up and followed her. We went into a small room that was painted yellow. I sat on the table. "Hi I'm doctor Amy. We are going to do an ultrasound. I know that it may sound early but we can determine how far along you are." She said smiling. 

I nodded my head and lifted up my shirt revealing my slightly prudent stomach. 

She did the ultrasound and left. She came back beaming with the results. "We'll you are a little over two months along." She said smiling. "But-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm gunna start doing authors notes at the end of each chapter.

Sorry for the long wait for the update! I had a little but of writers block.

I promise I'll update as soon as I can ;)

~jack xo