Why thank you

New Chapter is up! :DDD Please, just 1 comment for the next chapter. I've released tons of chapters but to no avail xD Please, just 1. Thank you and enjoy.

As it turned out, I did move to Britain and I moved in with Fred and George. I helped them around the joke shop which was highly successful until it had to be closed down when it was "too dangerous" with death eaters running around all over the place. Fred, George, and I stayed at the burrow and just had to kinda watch as everything unfolded. 

"That was a good meal." Fred said after dinner one night. He sat down next to me on the couch in the living room wrapped his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his chest. For a while, we just sat there in silence, me listening to his calm hearbeat and taking in his scent. 

"You smell good." I muttered. 

He chuckled. I loved the way his chest vibrated when he chuckled. "Why thank you love." he sniffed my hair, which is kind of weird but just because it's Fred doing it, somehow, it was okay. "Your hair smells good." 

I giggled, "Thanks." 

We grew silent again as the clock next to the couch we were sitting in chimed even though it doesn't tell time. I glanced at it and subconciously acknowledge that all of the hands are pointed at "mortal peril." I knew that everybody nowadays were in mortal peril but somehow, sitting here in Fred's arms, I felt safe and I felt like everything in the world was okay even though it was the opposite. 

Fred slowly unwrapped his arms around me and turned to face me directly. He looked deep into my eyes and stroked my cheek softly. "I love you, Allie." he whispered as he leaned in and kissed me with such gentleness and passion that it sent a shiver running through me. He put a hand on the small of my waist and pushed me in closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and one of my hands tangled in his hair. I nipped his lower lip gently and a small groan escaped his lips. He lifted the hem of my shirt a bit and rested his hands on my waist on my bare flesh. 

He pulled away with a huge grin, his lips swollen from all the kissing. He slid off of the couch and got on one knee in front of me. He clutched both of my hands in both of his and smiled at me seductively. 

"Allie Walker, will you marry me?" 

My jaw dropped to the floor, "Really?" I asked, not really believing that this was actually happening. 

He nodded and pulled out a beautiful diamond ring. My breath was literally gone and all I could do was nod. 

His face split into the biggest smile I've ever seen as he slid the ring onto my fourth finger. He kissed me passionately but pulled away as he winced a little. 

"What is it?" I asked. 

"Dunno." he said as his hand slipped into his pocket and brought out a galleon that was glowing red hot. 

"Hey isn't that one of those charmed galleons that we got from the D.A. 2 years ago?" 

"Yeah." he examined the back where the date a place usually was displayed. This time, it was an emergency and the place was Hogwarts. 

The old D.A. was recruiting people for a battle at Hogwarts.