Don't Worry Love

6 years later... 

"Hey Molly." I said to Mrs. Weasley as she pulled me into a hug. 

"Hello dear." she let go of me. We were standing in her living room, early in the morning. I had just arrived and I was gonna stay with the Weasleys the whole summer. "I think the twins are still sleeping upstairs, why don't you go give them a wake up call." she smiled. 

"Glad to." I giggled and headed upstairs. Once I reached Fred and George's door, I cracked it open a little and peeped in. Fred was still sleeping but George stirred as I walked in. 

"All-!" he began, but I silenced him by putting a finger to my lips. 

"We're gonna make Fred believe in monsters under his bed again." I whispered to George. 

He hesitated but then nodded enthusiastically, eager for revenge because Fred and I had pulled this same prank on him a month ago, back at Hogwarts. 

"Fred, wake up." I heard George say as I crawled under Fred's bed. Fred groaned and mumbled something I couldn't hear.

"Allie's here." at that, Fred sighed and swung his legs over the edge of the bed. 

"Thought she wasn't supposed to be here until noon." Fred said drowsily. 

"I suppose she could come early." George said as he headed to the door. Fred stood up and I grabbed his ankles. He gave a surprised shout as he lost his balance and fell over. I pulled him under the bed as George was laughing his head off. 

Fred had a scared look on his face for a second, but then it was replaced with a look of surprise as he realized it was me. 

I was laughing my guts out at the look on his face, Fred Weasley was rarely surprised. 

"Good to see you too." Fred said as he crawled back out from underneath the bed and helped me out. They both gave me quick hugs. I now noticed that in the month that I hadn't seen them, they had both grown about a foot, making them taller than me. 

"I feel small." I jokingly complained as we headed downstairs. 

"Well just to make you happy..." Fred picked me up and put me on his shoulders so that the top of my head barely brushed the ceiling. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his head. When we reached the kitchen, he put me back down and rumpled my hair. 

"Very impressive Allie." Molly said, "Usually takes me at least half an hour to get those two up." 

"Hey she didn't even do anything!" George exclaimed, "I woke up by myself and I got Fred out of bed." he said proudly as Molly set cornbread in front of us. The twins ate hungrily as I took small bites. 

"Let's go, quidditch." Fred said as he finished breakfast. 

"Ugh you guys know I can't play quidditch. I'll fall off my broom." I complained. 

"Don't worry love, I'll catch you." Fred said draping his arm around my shoulders.