Chapter 7

''So your mom is really letting you come to this party?'' Gabie asks as we're in Forever 21 looking for outfits.

''She has no choice. I'm done listening to her'' I say. ''This dress would look so great on me'' I say holding up this dress towards my body.

''It would. Try it. Go a size down though. You want it to fit every curve'' she says handing me a small.

''Um. I've never worn a small'' I say

''Well it's about to change. Now go'' she says pushing me into the dressing room. I came out the dressing room seconds later in shock. I didn't even know that my body had this many curves. Yet I didn't know my booty was this round.

''Girl! Oh my gosh. You're wearing that to the party. You look so sexy. Bitch yes slay. I know the perfect heels to match that outfit. I'm going to go get them. You go back and change out of that an meet me in the shoe area'' she says. I nod my head. The price of this dress was only $27.

''Wow. I guess I'll always come here'' I say to myself. After I finished getting dress and picking out more clothes that I wanted to by , I spotted out this couple arguing a few feet away.

''You always do this shit Treasure. That's why a nigga can never trust you''

''You always tripping for no reason. I told you that's my cousin from out of state''

''Then why the fuck your cousin calling you bae huh? I'm scrolling up and seeing that you sending this nigga pictures and he sending you pictures too''

''Give me my fucking phone Jamal''

''Fuck you and this phone'' Jamal says and throws the phone.

''Treasure and Jamal always going thru it'' Gabie says handing me the heels she was talking about. It really does go with my dress.

''You know them?'' I ask.

''Girl yes. Jamal so fine . Treasure just dumb as fuck. She always cheating on him. Like what the fuck. Would you cheat on something like that?'' She asks me pointing at him. He was a brownskin. He wasn't ugly.

''He alright'' I say

''Wild as fuck. Jamal is fine as fuck.''

''You know that I don't do thugs'' I say.

''He been out the game for a while. The feds looking for him so he been hiding out. Girl he went to school with us and everything. Man I'm about to call him over here'' she says.

''No what for?''

''Nervous? Jamal!'' Gabie yells. Jamal looks our way and walks towards us. Damn he is fine.

''Gabriela ugly ass'' he says giving her a hug.

''Fuck nigga'' she says laughing.

''I ain't no fuck nigga.'' he says then looks at me and smile. I look away.

''Man whatever. But this my bestfriend Armani. Armani this is Jamal.'' she says smiling. This bitch think that she slick.

''What's up'' he says while shining his bright white teeth at me.

''Hello'' I say.

''Should of been introduced us'' Jamal says.

''Boy just say hey and keep it moving'' Gabie says.

''Alright my bad. But aye ain't your party tomorrow?'' he asks Gabie.

''Yes. An you better come and bring your fine ass friend Mister'' she says blushing.