Chapter 8

Daddy should be on his way home soon, so I decide to make a surprise for him. We haven't gone past giving each other blowjobs, but hopefully today that would change. I go into his room and find the outfits he hides in the back of his closet. I sift through the latex and bottomless panties until I select the perfect getup. I slip myself into the silky baby-doll lingerie and place the matching mask over my eyes. I look in the mirror, smirking at my sexy reflection.

I skip down the stairs as I hear Daddy's car pull up. I pose in front of the door so I'll be the first thing he sees when he walks in. I start to feel giddy as his footsteps near the door. Then some yelling pops up. Daddy walks away from the door. I frown and walk towards one of the front windows. I see Daddy yelling at a strange man. The man looks frightened and runs out of the yard. Daddy spins on his heel and marches back towards the door. I hurry back to my original position and wait for Daddy to walk in. He throws the door open, grumbling to himself. He shuts it and turns around, spotting me. I strut towards him and wrap my arms around his neck. I press my lips to the skin beneath his ear.

"Welcome home, Daddy." I whisper in his ear. He looks surprised at first, then he pushes me away. My jaw drops as he walks away. Tears well up in my eyes, and I try desperately to blink them away. Unfortunately, they cascade down my face, so I remove the mask and rub them away. I look at the decorative mask in my hands and chuck it across the room as hard as I can. I tug at my hair and squeal in frustration. Have I done something wrong already? It's only been a few weeks. Did Daddy not want me? Am I not good enough for him now? If he does not want me anymore, I suppose I should call him Vic now. That simple thought sends me into a break down. I curl up into a ball on the floor and cry. I want Alan to comfort me, but he is in the bedroom. He's in the same bedroom that Daddy is in right now. I cringe at the thought of Alan being held captive by my mean Daddy, so I get up and angrily wipe away the remaining tears. I take a deep breath before storming into the room. Daddy is sitting on the edge of the bed, running his hands across his face tiredly. He looks up at me in shock as I open the door. I had opened it with such force that it banged against the wall behind it. The sound makes me flinch, but I keep up my tough front. I stomp over to the fluffy cat toy sitting on the dresser. I snatch it, patting him gently on the head, before turning around to leave. Just before I close the door again, I look at Da-Vic. He is still just sitting there, watching me, so I stick my tongue out at him and slam the door.

I run to my playroom and sit in the corner. I cuddle Alan to my chest as the tears return. I am such a bad little that my Daddy stopped liking me in a mere two weeks. I cry into Alan's soft head for a moment until I hear loud footsteps. I know that Vic is coming to get rid of me, so I press up against the corner and attempt to disappear. I sense him standing in front of me, so I look up at him. He is scowling down at me, but he notices the stains on my face and softens his glare into a frown. He sits in front of me and pulls me into his lap. I try to escape, but his arms are tightly wound around my small frame. I peer up at him, and he softly kisses my forehead.

"What's wrong, Kitten?" At first, I am angry that he doesn't understand what is wrong, but I realize that he used a pet name. Maybe that means he isn't sick of me.

"I had w-wanted to surprise you when y-ou got home, s-so I picked out o-one of the fan-cy outfits you have in the ba-ck of your c-closet," I hiccup in between words as I try to stop crying. The expression on Daddy's face shows that it has finally dawned on him why I am so upset.

"Oh, Princess, I'm sorry I ignored you with no explanation. It's been tough at work recently; the press is all over our relationship, as well as the new building. In fact, I came home to find a fucking weasel waiting for you so he could question you. It just pissed me off, so I was in a bad mood when I walked in. I'm sorry I took it out on you." He explains. Now that I know what happened, I feel stupid and selfish for getting upset. I should have tried to ask Daddy what was wrong and help him. Instead, I threw a big tantrum.

"Daddy, I'm sowwy you were mad, and I'm sowwy I threw a fit," I yawn and feel myself regressing further as the exhaustion of crying starts to take over my body, "I will make you feel better." I kiss his cheek and cuddle into his chest, feeling exhausted after all my crying. He places his chin on top of my head and pulls me closer.

"You always do, Darling."