Chapter 3

I wake up with an achy back, and my hair is flat against the right side of my face. The TV is still on, and I never changed into my pajamas. I had accidentally fallen asleep in my fort. I jump up and check the time. I still have four hours until I go to meet Vic. I eat a quick breakfast of cereal, partly because I need to hurry and get ready, but mostly because I can't make anything else. After that, I get into the shower and use my favorite coconut shampoo. I shave my legs very carefully so they will be pretty and smooth. When I get out, I put lotion on my legs and hands, so I smell really good. I go to my closet to put on the outfit that I had thought of yesterday. It consists of my new stripey tights, a black skirt, and my favorite crop top. I throw on my clothes, discarding yesterday's into the laundry basket. I brush out my hair and decide to put in my black bow. I don't put on any makeup, and instead I put on some yummy cherry Chapstick. I complete the look with the bracelets Jenna gave me for Christmas last year and my black Vans. I do a few twirls in the mirror before deciding I was ready. I had taken a long time in the shower and to get ready, so right now it is one-thirty. It takes about fifteen minutes for me to walk to the park, and I want to get there early, so I leave now. I grab my bag and put my phone, keys, favorite paci, and Chapstick in it. I yell goodbye to Alan before locking the door and skipping out of my apartment.

I take my time walking to the park, taking in the smells of the nearby bakery that just opened. Maybe Vic and I could go there for lunch! I continue making my way to the park, and when I arrive, I plop down onto a cute little bench. I watch the people having a good time at the park while I wait for Vic to come. I really want to go swing, but all the swings are full, and I need to wait for Vic.

It was ten minutes after two, and I have been checking my phone every few seconds. I am starting to worry that Vic stood me up until a shadow looms over me. I look up, and the beautiful Victor Fuentes is right in front of me.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long, darling. I ran into a bit of trouble, and my phone is being repaired at the moment," he explains. I nod and take the hand he offers me. He pulls me up and into his chest. I suck in a breath in surprise at our closeness. I can feel the muscles in his arms as he wraps them around my waist. I am glad he's holding me because my knees are like jelly from being so close to such a cute guy. He gives me a big smile and winks, making me giggle and blush. I look into his pretty eyes and give him a small smile in return. He releases me and takes my hand instead.

"This way, Princess. I saw you eyeing those swings," he says with amusement in his voice. I blush again as he leads me to the now empty swings. I sit down and make sure my skirt isn't bunched up. I wait for Vic to sit beside me, but instead he starts pushing me. I giggle as my hair flies around my face, and I smile even wider when I hear Vic chuckling behind me. As I swing back, I hear him mutter something to himself. Suddenly, he stops the swing.

"As cute as you look on that swing, we should really start discussing our relationship," he tells me. I obediently hop off the swing and take his hand again. We walk over to a picnic table and sit facing each other. He pulls out a paper that appears to have rules written on it. I am proved correct when he begins to explain the paper to me.

"These are my rules, rewards, and punishments." I cringe at the last word. I never liked making my Daddy unhappy, but I really didn't want Vic to be mad at me. He passes the paper towards me, so I can read it.

Daddy's Rules:

1- Remember that everything Daddy does is in your best interest.

2- Do not argue with or lie to Daddy.

3- Bedtime is at 9, and naptime is from 1 to 2.

4- Always tell Daddy when you are leaving, where you're going, when you'll be back, and don't leave without his permission.

5- Don't ever do anything that makes you uncomfortable. If you feel that way, let Daddy know immediately.

6- Do not hurt yourself in any way, ever.

7- Do not throw tantrums and follow Daddy's instructions the first time.

Rewards:

1- Playtime

2- Cummies

3- Sweets

4- Shopping

5- Special Toys

Punishments:

1- No cummies

2- Timeout

3- Early bedtime

4- Spankings

5- No stuffies

I agree to Vic's rules, and he smiles at me. I give him a shy smile back and look down at my lap. I look back up at him timidly before asking my biggest question.

"Does this mean you're my Daddy now?" I ask Vic quietly.

"Of course, Princess. I look forward to being your Daddy," he replies. I give him a big grin and go over to sit on his lap. I give him a bear hug and whisper into his ear, "I think you'll be the best Daddy ever."

He gives my bum a light squeeze before gently kissing me.

"Shall we get some lunch?"

We go to the bakery that I had passed by earlier to get some lunch. Vic pays for everything, and I tell him that I will pay him back, but he brushes me off.

"You won't need to spend a dime anymore. You are mine now, and I will spoil you. Also, remember rule number one."

"Remember that everything Daddy does is in your best interest," I recite proudly. Daddy pats my head before grabbing our food. We decide to take it back to my apartment. I am worried that Daddy won't like it, but I let him in anyways. He looks around, setting the food down on my kitchen counter. He wanders around a bit, and I follow him. He stops at my bedroom and looks at me.

"May I?" I nod, and we enter my room. I suddenly feel embarrassed about my pastel purple walls and Little Mermaid bed sheets. Daddy must notice my embarrassment because he kisses my forehead and wraps his arms around my waist.

"You're adorable, Princess," he tells me, looking me in the eye. I blush madly and look down at my shoes. He uses his fingertips to guide my lips to his. I immediately melt into him as we kiss, and I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls away and rests his forehead against mine. We both catch our breath from the small makeout session before going back to eat our lunch. Daddy joins me on the couch and watches cartoons with me.

"Darling, would you like to move in with me in a few days? I have some business to take care of, but on Thursday I would love to help you pack up and move in."

"That sounds great, Daddy!" I giggle and kiss his cheek before snuggling into his chest. He kisses my head, and we resume watching cartoons.

A few hours later, Daddy has to leave, but we exchange phone numbers, and he promises to text me goodnight. I kiss him goodbye and lean against my door. I let out a big sigh, missing Daddy already and wanting to relive the day all over again. It had all gone very smoothly, and I am glad I had found Vic. I couldn't wait to move in with him in a few days!