Chapter 7

Daddy has been working his butt of for the last couple days, so I had decided to surprise him with a picnic, and maybe a little something for afterwards, for all he has done for me. I have the chips, sandwiches, sodas, and cookies all read and packed away in the cute little basket I got. I grab a blanket and set it and the basket next to the front door. I go into the bedroom and pick out some shorts, one of Daddy's t-shirts, and a pair of Converse. I throw my hair up into a ponytail with a cute green bow and put on a tattoo choker. I quickly tie my shoes, which I can do without Daddy's help now, and I check my outfit in the mirror. After deciding I look nice, I skip down to Daddy's office. I don't hear him talking on the phone, so I knock twice before going in. I run over to Daddy and hug his shoulders.

"Hi, Daddy! Are you busy right now?"

"Not particularly, Princess," he looks up at me from his computer before pulling me onto his lap, "What's up?"

"Well I was thinking that you have been away working all week long, and I want some Daddy time, so will you go on a picnic with me?"

Daddy looks hesitant at first, so I bring out my infamous puppy dog eyes.

"Oh, please, Daddy! Please, please, please! I'll do anything!" This catches Daddy's interest because his eyes widen eagerly, and he nods.

"Anything? Alright, Darling, but I'm going to hold you to that." We stand up, and he shuts off his laptop. I dash to the door and grab the supplies before yanking open the door. I rush out to the car, bouncing on my heels as I wait for Daddy to lock the front door and unlock the car. He finally comes over and opens the car. I gently toss the stuff in the back and buckle into my seat. I tell Daddy to go to Butterfly Park because it's my favorite and perfect for picnics!

I can hardly contain myself as we get everything out of the car and set up in the soft grass. When the blanket it spread out nicely, I throw myself onto it and roll around. Daddy laughs at my weirdness, and I start giggling too. He sits next to me, and I roll into his lap. He pets my hair as he starts to unpack the basket. I sit up and take my PB&J from him, and he opens the sodas. He pours some root beer into my Monsters Inc. sippy cup and hands it to me before grabbing his ham sandwich and Diet Dr. Pepper from the basket. We happily eat our sandwiches and move onto our chips. In between bites, I ask Daddy about work. He tells me that it has been really busy because his company is opening a new building to replace the one that burned down. I can see the sadness in his eyes because the new place is probably reminding him of Jaime. I crawl across the mess of Ziploc bags and soda cans to give him a big hug. He returns it instantly, pressing a soft kiss to the side of my head. I sigh contently and place myself next to him, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, Baby Boy?"

"Can I go with you to the opening of the new building? Just to make sure you won't be sad."

Daddy looks at me with an odd emotion in his eyes, but it quickly disappears.

"I suppose so, but you have to be on your best behavior, alright?"

"Okay, Daddy, I'll do my very best for you!" I give him a peck on the cheek.

I stand up and offer my hand to Daddy. I help him up, but I think he just let me pretend I did it. I grab all of our garbage and throw it into the nearby trashcan. When I get back to the picnic, Daddy has already packed up the basket and folded the blanket. I take the blanket from his arms, and we put everything into the back of the car. Daddy opens my door for me, and I hop into my seat, fastening my seat belt. Daddy does the same in the driver's seat, and we pull out of the park. On our way home, I give Daddy a sideways glance before gingerly placing my hand on his thigh. He looks down at it and raises an eyebrow at me. I just shrug and give him an innocent smile before he looks back at the road. I slowly move my hand up a bit, getting closer to his crotch. I hold in the devious giggles that want to erupt as I continue with my plan. Finally, my hand is right next to the small bulge that has formed in Daddy's jeans. I hear his breathing hitch as I lightly run my fingers across it. He turns to me for a brief moment, narrowing his eyes. I see him to go remove my hand, so I stroke his erection to catch him off guard. Sure enough, that keeps him from moving my hand away. I continue to stroke the outline, and he growls.

"You are so getting it when we get home, Baby Boy," he grumbles. I just giggle and keep tracing his dick. His bulge is now much bigger, and he's probably very uncomfortable in his tight skinny jeans. I slowly unzip them and put my hand down his boxers. I delicately circle his tip with my finger, making sure to tease him a lot. He groans and starts going slightly over the speed limit. I see our house come into view and feel my dick twitch at all the ideas of what Daddy'll do to me once we get inside.

He parks the car and get out quickly, opening my door and dragging me into the house. The minute I cross the threshold, the door slams behind me, and I am pressed up against it. I look up at Daddy and see his eyes are full of lust and intensely focused on me.

"I don't appreciate that little tease in the car, Princess, I guess you're going to have to make it up to me." I smirk to myself, knowing that my plan had worked. All along, I had wanted to repay Daddy for being a good boyfriend and Daddy and for the amazing things he does for me.

I am snapped out of my thoughts by Daddy pushing me to my knees by my head. I look up at him, batting my big eyes innocently. He unzips his jeans the rest of the way and tugs them and his boxers down only enough for his dick to spring free. I look at it in wonder because he is very big. I feel my own dick harden at the thought of Daddy letting me ride him.

"Suck me like a good boy," he demands. I lick my lips and only take his tip in my mouth. I kitten-lick it, giving it a few gentle sucks on occasion. Daddy gets tired of my teasing very quickly as he threads his fingers into my hair. He rocks his hips, making his dick go farther into my mouth, but not enough to make me gag or choke. He speeds up, face-fucking me, and lets out a series of sexy moans. I look up at him, and his expression of bliss makes me moan as well. The vibrations run through his dick, and I know that he is very close, so I take him deeper into my mouth. I gag slightly but continue to deepthroat him. He groans loudly as he releases into my mouth. Like a good little boy, I swallow everything until he is done.

Daddy catches his breath as he zips up his pants. He helps me off of my knees and gives me a gentle kiss.

"Thank you, Darling," he tells me, pecking my nose. I giggle at his sweetness.

"You're welcome, Daddy. It was my way of thanking you for being the nicest Daddy ever and treating me very well!" He blushes slightly at my compliment and pulls me over to the couch. I sit on his lap and cuddle close to his chest. He turns on the DVD player, and the Sleeping Beauty DVD is already in it. We snuggle up together on the couch, and as the movie plays, I hear him quietly singing along to the songs. I smile at how cute he is, and I realize how happy I am with him. He is better than any Daddy I've had before, and I am starting to really really like him. Maybe one day, I'll even love him.