Chapter 5

"Oh, h-hi, Daddy. How was your meeting?"

Daddy slowly walks over to me, and I scoot away in fear. His face looks completely calm, but his eyes are full of anger and... sadness? He bends down to my level. I look away from him, and he grabs my chin to make me face him. Our gazes meet, and I flinch.

"What were you doing while I was gone?" He said this very slowly and calmly, and it was starting to really freak me out.

"I-I colored some pr-princesses, Daddy. Wanna-a see?" I tell him. It isn't a lie because I really did color in the Disney coloring book, but I can't admit what I had seen in the drawer. I know he already knows what I have done, but I can't bring myself to say it aloud.

"And what else?" My hands start to shake, and I try to keep tears from welling up.

"I-I looked in y-your drawer." I hang my head, not wanting to see Daddy's face. I'm scared about what he will do to me. When I had explored my other Daddies' thing, they would slap me really hard, so hard it left a big purple ouchy on my face.

Instead of feeling his hand meet my cheek, Daddy sighs. He reaches around and takes the papers from me, delicately placing them back in the drawer. I put my hand in my lap and avoid his eyes as he stands up. I see his hand in front of my face, and I gingerly take it. He pulls me up and against his chest. His fingertips push my head up so he can see my face. I finally let the tears come, and they run down my cheeks and nose.

"I-I'm sorry, Daddy. I'll never do it again, I promise! Please don't hit me!" I sob into his chest. I look up at him pleadingly, and he looks at me in surprise.

"I would never hit you, only spankings, Darling," he tells me, shaking his head, "But you will be getting a lecture when we get home. Get your things, and let's go." He kisses my forehead and wipes away my tears. I nod and grab my pictures and paci. I put the paci in my mouth, and Daddy takes my hand that isn't holding my princess coloring pages. Just as we walk out his office door, I stop. I let go off his hand to take the paci out of my mouth.

"Is the big and scary crowd still gonna be there, Daddy? I don't like them." I remember the bright lights and shouting, and I shiver. I really don't want to do that again. He frowns and pulls out his phone.

"Hey, Tony, can you get a good portion of your guys and clear out the front doors? I need all of the paparazzi gone, every single one. Thanks, I appreciate it. Bye." Daddy finishes his call with the 'Tony' guy and looks down at me.

"There you go, Princess, no one will be bothering us outside." He puts my paci back in my mouth and takes my hand again. This time when we walk outside, there are only a few guys in black suits like Daddy's, and it's a lot quieter. I smile around my paci and skip back to our car.

We listen to the music on Daddy's phone on the way home, and it is really weird. There was a lot of screaming and swear words, but I kinda like it. Daddy parks his car in the garage before coming around to help me out of the car. We walk into the house, and I lie down on the couch. Being at Daddy's work and getting in trouble was really tiring. That reminds me that Daddy said I get a lecture at home. I wince and hear Daddy walk over. He lifts my head up and places it on his lap as he sits down. His fingers run through my hair, and I relax slightly, but I know what's coming.

"Princess, we have to talk about what happened at the office. You shouldn't go through people's stuff without there permission, but I suppose this time I will let it pass. I would have had to tell you eventually, and I guess I should do it before we become too attached." I roll over and look at Daddy. He looks really sad, so I give him a big hug. He returns it before continuing.

"Thank you, but I have some important things to discuss with you. As you probably know, I have had previous little boys, but I kept most of them a secret. When I had come out as gay, it wasn't to just my family and friends, it was to almost the whole world. My dad runs a very big and important company, so my whole family gets a lot of attention. Luckily, I didn't get too much hate when I came out. A few years later, my dad retired and gave me the company. By then, I was in my fourth DD/LB relationship with a man named Jaime." I tense up at the mention of the man I had seen Daddy hugging, and the weird feeling in my stomach is back. Daddy notices my discomfort and rubs my back before telling the rest of his story.

"I had met him when he came to apply for a job at my company. Sadly, he didn't get it, but I asked him out on a date. The date went very well, and he became my boyfriend. A few weeks later, he brought up Daddy kinks, and he told me that he was a little. I was surprised and immediately told him I was a Daddy. That took our relationship up a level. Everything was amazing, and I decided that I didn't want to hide all the details of my relationship with Jaime. We came out to the paparazzi, and the news spread like wildfire. Of course, there were some people that were disgusted, but a lot of people were just fine with it, so Jaime and I were happy. We went every together, and he was able to wear whatever and act however he wanted in public. One day, he came with me to do a walk in one of the office buildings the company owns. He had gone to the bathroom, and I told him to meet me downstairs at the front door. Then the fire alarm started going off. Everyone was rushing towards the door, pushing against me while I tried to run to get Jaime. I was pulled outside, and I rushed around asking people if they had seen him come out of the building." Daddy starts to choke up, and it's my turn to rub his back. I kiss his cheek as he calms himself down by breathing deeply.

"The fire department finally arrived, and they put out the fire in about half an hour. They searched the whole place to find anyone who had not made it out and the cause of the fire. They found two people inside the building, the manager and my J-Jaime. Both were d-dead and burned so badly it was difficult for anyone to identify them, but I would know his f-face anywhere. The firefighters had also found what appeared to be a piece of plastic from a gas can. That meant that the f-fire was created on p-purpose." Daddy's cheeks are covered in tears as he talks about Jaime dying, and I feel bad that he lost someone he was obviously close to. I also feel stupid because the way he talks about Jaime makes me very jealous. I just try to push away the feeling and listen to the end of Daddy's explanation.

"Discovering that someone had murdered the two innocent men pushed me into a rage in which I searched for months on end, without much food or sleep, just to find the evil son of a bitch that had burnt down the building. After noticing my depression and poor health, my family helped me accept Jaime's passing, and I gave up on the search because no one had found anything that would hint towards the killer. Even though I had moved on from Jaime's death, I hadn't looked for a new little until my brother signed me up for that website, and that's when you messaged me. That cute little was the first thing to make me smile in months, and I knew I had to have you. While it hurts to talk about, I'm glad I told you all that, but I do hope that you won't snoop around anymore. If you want to know something, just ask me, Princess." I smile at Daddy and agree. I give him a big bear hug to make him feel better.

"Thank you for sharing that with me, Daddy. I'm sorry I looked in your drawer, and that you're sad. Can I cheer you up?" Daddy raises an eyebrow at my offer but doesn't tell me no. I lean in and kiss his lips, gently at first. He returns the kiss, and it gets a little rougher. He grasps the back of my head to pull me closer, and I wrap my arms tightly around his neck. I let my tongue glide across his bottom lip. He does the same, but I open my mouth slightly to let him enter. I automatically submit to him, and he takes control of the kiss. We flip over on the couch so I am underneath him. He slowly grinds against, and that makes me pull away. I look up at him with wide eyes as we both catch our breath. I had never gone this far with anyone, whether it's a Daddy or just a boyfriend. I don't think I am ready yet, and I want to be a little closer to Vic if I am going to do this with him.

"I-I'm sorry, Daddy. I just want to wait a little longer."

"It's fine, Princess. You let Daddy know, and you followed rule number five perfectly. Always tell me your boundaries. I don't want you to be unhappy, Darling." Daddy brushes a piece of hair from my face before pressing tiny kisses all over my cheeks and nose. I giggle, and we smile at each other.

"It's naptime, do you want to stay here or move to the bedroom?" Daddy asks.

"I wanna stay here. Will you nap with me?" I give Daddy my biggest puppy dog eyes, and he lies down next to me. I snuggle up into his chest and close my eyes. Right before I slip into sleep, I hear Daddy speak.

"I really think this could last, Princess."