0.1

Everyone has their story .
Sometimes there bad.
Sometimes there good .
But that's what makes a good person.
A bad story .

The sun was beaming down like it usually would at this time . It was over 25 and it was hot , very hot but I was used to it . I had to be by now .

I was going to live with my dad and sister . I had missed them , I haven't seen them for two years now . I went for a little while when Bella went it's an alright town .

Forks is a small town . Population: 3,545 yep it's that small .

The car stopped and I looked to see that we were there well at the airport . Mom looked like she was going to cry and I hugged her before I left and waved at her when I was boarding the plane.

∆∆∆

The plane lands and I was the first to walk out. I could smell the forest , the airport wasn't that big that's why I could smell it . And I had a very good sense of smell .

I was looking around to see if I could see dad or Bella and I couldn't find them . I walked near the entrance and I saw a police car out front and Charlie walking to the airport.

I ran as fast as I could "dad" I shouted and he looked up and saw me . I wrapped my arms around his neck and he spun me around in a circle.

He put me down and grabbed my bags "how was your flight?" He had asked me "yea it was good, it Smelled but it was good " I said to him and he hummed.

"I enrolled you to forks high school" he finally said and I groaned "you start tomorrow" he said and I groaned again "why tomorrow , why not next week" I said and he shrugged.

"It's the middle of the year dad " I groaned "everyone is going to want to know who I am " I said and huffed .

He laughed and I looked at him funny "what" I finally said "your just like your sister " he said and pulled into the drive .

I had wondered where Bella was . She wasn't in the house . Or in the backyard. Where is that woman.

"Dad" I shouted " I can't find bells " I said and he chuckled " she's at her boyfriend's house" and I started laughing .

Bella Swan has a boyfriend. Awkward Bella has a boyfriend.

"Who Jacob Black" I said still laughing and dad shook his head . Awe I want Jacob as my brother-in-law .

"Who then" I asked him "his name is Edward Cullen" he said . O a Cullen , nice one bells,nice .

I went up to my room after and it hadn't changed since the last time I was here . I heard huffing and puffing . I looked out my door to see dad with all my bags .

"How much stuff do you have in here " he complained and I thought about it , how much do I have ?.

"I don't know dad " I said after a few minutes and he nodded "o and dad , I'll make dinner " I called after him .

I started to unpacking and when I was finished I started making dinner . I was unsure to make some for bells or not .

Then the door bell went off and I went to check who it was . I opened it to see the one the only Jacob Black.

I hugged him and he hugged back . At least Jacob came to see me . "Good to see you " he whispered "yea you too" I whispered back at him .

We let go and I saw that his hair was cut . "Jacob" I screamed "what" he asked "you got your hair cut " I giggled out .

"You scared me Olivia" he said "sorry" I mumbled and he put me into a headlock and he was messing with my hair .

"Jacob you messed up my hair " I said and he shrugged , did he just shrugged .

He was turning away when I jumped on his back and he lost his balance and fell but I got off before he fell .

"And that is what you get for messing up my hair" I said "also do you want to come in I'm cooking dinner" I said quickly and he nodded .

After Jacob left , dad was off on a nigh shift and I went to bed hoping that Bella was safe and not getting killed by her boyfriend.

Hi my name is caoimhe and this is my new book I hoped you enjoyed this chapter but please tell me if it's not OK or wrong.

Thank you -
Caoimhe