Chapter 26

Previous Chapter:

"I thought you were enjoying time with Aayan what came up" Eman bahbi asked Ami went back home she said she would be back but she had to deal with Aayan.

"He's still mad and he thinks I'm carrying that idiot's child and told me to get out," I told her trying to hold back tears back.

"Hey Abu is there, you'll be fine, Let me go get you something to eat" she was about to get up but usman bahi came in.

"Ayesha what are you doing here?" He asked shocked

"It's Aayan he told her that she is carrying someone else is child and told her to get out" Eman bahbi explained.

"What is wrong with him? how long is he here for?" Usman bahi asked

"A couple of days, considering that he only bought his duffle bag" I told him

Usman bahi nodded and got up. I Stayed at their house for the night.

Ayesha pov

I woke up for fajr and never went back to sleep. Mohammad was awake after fajr so I played with him till he fell to sleep on the bed. He grew very fast and was now started to walk but failed every time he tried unless someone held his hand. 

I was sitting on the bed reading Quran when Mohammad woke up crying. I closed the Quran and set it aside. I picked up Mohammad and held him in my arms getting up. I went outside after attempts of getting Mohammad to stop crying. 

I went to the kitchen to get him something to eat but Eman bahbi was there making milk for Mohammad.

"I'm sorry, he didn't let you sleep" Eman bahbi apologized

"I wasn't tired and it was fun to spend time with him," I said handing her Mohammad that was now quiet. 

"How are you doing?" She asked concerned

"I'm fine" I said sitting down grabbing a strawberry.

"Ami called like a couple of minutes ago saying Aayan is going to pick you up, She also asked me about everything that's going on, I told her" I straighten up.

"That's fine but I don't want him to pick me," I said truthfully 

"Ayesha you are not going to push him away, no matter what happens you guys need to figure out your problems you need him and he needs you" Eman bahbi  explained.

I listened quietly, papa was right, I am the cause of every problem. 

"Hey, Ayesha where are you?" Eman bahbi waved her hand in front of me.

"sorry, what were you saying?" I asked

"He's coming in a couple of minutes go get changed" I nodded I got up changing into my clothes and folding Eman bahbi's clothes that she lent me.

I heard the doorbell ring so I walked downstairs but tripped on the last step.

"AYESHA" I heard Eman Bahbi yell. I tried getting up but darkness toke over me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------