Chapter 23

Iman's house at the top 

Aayan pov

I woke up to the sound of screaming, I jerked up seeing Ayesha hugging her knees. "Ayesha what happened? " I asked concerned.

"There's a spid-d-d-er" She stuttered pointing at the floor. I let out a chuckle. She glared at me with her beautiful brown eyes.

"What?" She huffed I shook my head at her. I got up going over at Ayesha's side. I looked at where she was pointing there a small spider. I let out a small laugh and looked over at her.

"They aren't going to hurt you," I said lending my hand to her she pushed away my hand away and shook her head.

"no" I went over to the sofa that had the newspaper laying on it. I ripped it and went over and saw that the spider wasn't there anymore. I looked over to Ayesha who moved to the other side.

"Where is it?" I asked she pointed towards the side table. I looked over and saw the spider climbing I let it crawl onto the newspaper. I went over to Ayesha.

"Take that away Aayaann" she screamed her eyes were widened scared. She shifted from her spot away from me.

"Aayan please" She pleaded holding her dupatta close to her.

"Ayesha it won't hurt you for Allah's sake" I laughed. She got off the bed and ran to the washroom. I laughed so hard. I toke the spider towards the window and let it out.

"Ayesha it's gone," I said standing outside the washroom door.

"No your lying" She shouted from the washroom

"Wallah," I said putting my hand up in surrender, she opened the door and came out. She put her hand on my chest and pushed me away.

"Your so cruel" Ayesha muttered.

"Awe, I'm sorry love" I went over to her and hugged her.

"Fajr namaz," Ayesha said taking a deep breath in.

"Okay" I went to take a shower and after told Ayesha too, so both of us can read together.

After reading Namaz, Ayesha and I didn't go to sleep and instead watched Downtown abbey together.

Ayesha Pov

The rest of the week went by really well. Aayan and I spent all of the time together. When we got back home both of us told Ami and Abu our decision. They were fine with it as long as I come back after the convocation.

Today I was packing the last couple of things for my trip, I spoke to Iman about my stay, she told me that I would be staying with her and her parents. Aayan would come with me to Canada and then leave after 4 days. Every time I think of him leaving leaves me upset. Not seeing him for 6 months, not being able to be in his arms hurt me. I snapped out my thoughts as the room door opened.

"assalamualaikum" I looked over and saw Aliyah.

"ALIYAHHH" I shouted, I got up and went over to her. I gave her a tight hug.

"What are you doing here this early?" I asked grabbing her hand and forcing her to sit.

"well I got breaks so I wanted to come early to see you, Ami told me" she explained

"That's so nice of you"

"Iman bahbi is coming later to say goodbye to Bahi," she said fiddling with her fingers.