Chapter 2- 4 Years old

Gray Pov

 4 years old now and i'm playing in my room. with my nannie. we are playing with my trackters.

my nannie isn't a pretty person. she is actually really scary. but shes really nice. she looks like a witch but shes a kind witch. she has long grey hair and a pointish nose. she is from a place called London in England and she has moles on her face. she wears black all the time. all thats missing is a pointy hat. but seriously she is a nice person. she is called Maria. even though shes from London England she has a spanish accent. don't worry i'm confused to but i just go along with it.

'Maria...i'm bored and hungry' i whined. maria does anything i say because i'm royalty. she also makes my food too. because i don't like the chefs food. i only like Marias.

'okay poppet...i'll make you something special yeah' sometimes i don't understand what Maria says but i just go along with what she says. i think she said something about a poppet and something special. i dunno.

i then run around the castle and i then run into my dad. the king. i look into his eyes and they were feirce. i backed up a bit but then he chuckled and flung me on his shoulders

'WHAT ARE YOU UP TO GRAY!' he shouted in a laughing tone he the grabbed my waist and pretended i was an aeroplane.

'WEEEEEE!' i screamed with laughter and then he put me down. he was laughing too. i hugged his leg as i was the height of it and he picked me back up and hugged me properly.

'i love you daddy'

'i love you too son'.

'Gray...i made you your special meal' i heard Maria from behind. i looked up and saw her standing with my favourite food. ham and lettice sandwhich. i jumped off daddy and ran straight to my food.

'Thank you Maria' i said politly and i ran to my room and ate my food.

my daddy didn't really like Maria. i remember him telling mummy that she was somthing called a phsyco. i don't know what it is but i know it's bad. Mummy likes her but she feels like there is something that Maria isn't being trustworthy about. but i like maria. she's like a friend o me.

when i finished my sandwhich i ran down the massive staircase. when i made to the bottem i heard my mummy and daddy talking to maria. so i stood there and listend in.

'What did you need to talk about Maria?' my mum kindly said

'please your majesty. my daughter and son0in-law passed away. and their daughter needs someone to raise her. and they have asked me to look after her'. i think i heard Maria tearing up. i mean of course she will be sad but who would look after me now?

'well i'm sorry for your loss' my father was acing cold towards Maria like he didn't really care.

'Please your highness. i still need a job' i hope maria doesn't leave. i'll miss her so very much.

'well. you two can stay here' my mother said happily making Maria smile.

'yeah but only one thing' uh oh this can't be good 'when your daughter is of age which is 13. she will be another maid to this castle' wow. my dad really is cold. but at least maria will stay.

'okay. thank you so much your majesty, your highness'. Maria went into her bedroom and i saw another maid called Grace wakling passed me.

'exuse me grace' i said in a poilte way

'oh hello sir Gray, do you need any help?' she asked. Grace had long blonde hair and was so much more younger than Maria. she had Green eyes and she was always smiling.

'yes...can you take my plait to the kitchen please' grace put her hands out and i gave her the plate. i ran back upstairs and played in my nursery.

that was chapter 2.

how did you like it. the next chapter is going to be gray 4 years old still. because he still needs to meet Marias Grandaughter Spoiler alert its Juvia.

he also is going to mention his firends in the third chapter aswell.

i hope you liked this chapter. i will get on to the ice magic soon i just want to do more introducing of the characters first.

can't wait to write the nex chapter. i really like this story....so far lool.