1.

Edited

Jimin sighs. Stressing about the point he has a big exam coming up in two days, and the fact that he never took his time wisely to study makes him groan is frustration.

Jimin pinches the bridge of his nose, rubbing his temples as he glared at his study books and scattered papers through out his desk which was in front of his wide window, gray curtains covering it. The work lamp placed on top of his desk was the only lighting in his room.

He lays back on his rolling chair, stretching his hands and legs out, wincing at his stiff bones having a relief. He looked over to his phone which was also on the desk, he grabbed it and turned it on. the time reading 2:37 a.m.

"Crap," Jimin breathed out. He got up from his chair walking over to his charger which was already placed on a out lid, bending down to connect it. He got up looking down on his charger, dazing.

He hears a loud beep coming from the outside, breaking him off his day dream. Flinching at the sudden sound. he exhaled deeply before walking towards his window, checking the dark the street with the street lamps placed evenly in the sidewalks.

He reached his curtain pulling it slightly to the side to peek, watching a big truck parked in front of the house next to him, looking at what seems to be workers carrying heavy loads inside the house, some with furniture. Jimin raised a eyebrow.

"New neighbors?" The house next to him was on sale for two years. It also was just like his house, two story, Windows placed on the exact places his are placed at. His window was across the other house window, which gave Jimin a clear view inside the room. The pervious owners were great friends with my parents. They left, saying something about moving out of town. Jimin didn't mind them moving away but jimin's parents didn't like the idea of losing there friends.

Hope they're cool. Jimin thought, closing the curtain. crawling up to his bed, and into his sheets. In matter of seconds Jimin fell asleep, soft snores were heard in his cozy room.

Saturday morning

Jimin woke up to the sound of his alarm clock which he forgot to turn off. He groans at the irritating sound, quickly turning it off before plopping himself back to bed.
,
Jimin closes his eye, falling back to sleep. Beep beep beep. Groaning again, he got up. Hitting his clock once again. It didn't stop. He looked at his clock in confusion, furrowing his eyebrows.

"What the hell?" He breathed out. Jimin got of from his bed, walking over to  his desk seeking for the sound, as he walked closer the sound was clearer, giving him a idea that the noise was coming outside.

He looked at his closed curtains, moving it to the side, opening it widely. A truck backing up making the annoying sound, jimin's eye twitched. Looking at a truck a smaller car arrived. Jimin's attention now on the car. A man and a women came out of the car. They were wearing business wear.

"Guess those are my neighbors." Jimin mumbled, looking at how well dressed they are. Jimin kept starring from afar. The back door of the smaller car opens, a guy came out. Tall, blonde hair, slim legs. By the looks of it, he was the son. A gray hoodie on, black ripped knee jeans, black headphones and high top white converse.

"Damn." Jimin breathed out, biting his lip. He looks at the blonde up and down, watching every detail of him. "Not bad." Jimin said. Yes, Jimin was bit of a pervert. Well he is a pervert.

He looked at the handsome guy, walking inside the house. Jimin let go of his curtains letting them fall, covering the window again. He walked to his phone. Unplugging it, going over to his desk again.

Unlocking his phone, he ran his hand through his hair. "Today, tomorrow. Monday morning....test." He said typing, 'final exam for semester.' On the calendar app.

Setting his phone on the wooden desk, he crossed his arms looking at the phone, remembering the image of the guy, looking up at his curtains, he stood up, opening them again only to see-

"Holy shit." The blacked haired cussed. There stood the blonde from earlier, but this time....his shirt taken off.

Shirtless.

Who should top?

Yoongi.

Jimin

You comment.