Thor approached the panel of buttons before awkwardly trying to start up the ship.

Loki and I walked up.behind him while Jane stayed behind and marveled at the technology the ship had.

"I thought you said you knew how to fly this thing?" I asked Thor.

"I said how hard could it be,"

My ears picked up, once again, the sounds of a dozen guards sprinting to the ship.

"They're on the ship!" Someone exclaimed.

"Well, whatever you're doing, brother, I suggest you do it faster." Loki remarked.

"Shut up, Loki," Thor murmured.

I walked to Jane and looked out of the opened door to make eye contact with a guard that somehow passed Volstagg and was coming right for the door, his spear pointed towards me.

I held up my hand and bent my fingers, and the guard stopped in his place, unable to move.

He grunted and tried to pull himself from the invisible reigns, but he was unsuccessful.

I swiped my arm to the right and the guard followed my movements. He was thrown across the room, and I hoped he was only knocked out.

"You must have missed something," Loki said.

"No, I didn't, I'm pressing every button on this thing!"

"No, don't hit it. Just press it. Gently."

"I am pressing it gently!" I heard a few slams. "And it's not working!"

A loud hum filled the air as the slamming sound.

"Haha!" Thor exclaimed.

I moved out of the doorway and caught Jane's eyes. She held onto something for dear life.

Wus. The thing hasn't even flown yet.

I met Thor and Loki in the cockpit before the three of us had a blue transparent circle surrounding us.

Loki and I nervously looked at it, but brushed it off.

Thor looked down at the buttons before reaching to press a big red one.

"No don't press the red button!" I yelled, trying to stop him.

In movies that never works out!

The ship jerked and I almost fell over.

As Thor pressed the button, the ship slowly started to raise up in the air.

I lost my stomach for a second but regained it once we were level again.

Thor grabbed a joystick and moved it counter-clockwise.

The ship turned around.

"I think you missed a column," Loki joked.

I snorted.