eight.

QOTC: (my sister and I were fighting over this so Im asking this) Whose side do you think Tessa would choose if she was in Captain America 3?? Tony or Steve?

My sister says Tony bc family comes first but I said Steve bc she'd want to do the right thing. But I said if it ever came down to something where Tessa had to mentally or physically hurt Tony, she would never do it.

I also said that she might just be a neutral party and won't pick sides. She'd try to be the peacekeeper basically.

Idk what are your guys' opinions?

* * * * *

"NO, I HAVEN'T." I said.

"Well then we have a lot to talk about," Thor told me, "but my father requests your presence..."

My heart stopped. "Why?!" I exclaimed.

I thought I already told him that I'd stay out of his way! What did I do?!

"N-no, Tessa, it is nothing bad. My father, Jane, and I were going through an ancient book, and it, uhm... it said something that my father did not know."

I raised an eyebrow. "Like what?"

Thor looked over at Jane to see her face holding an annoyed expression.

What's her problem?

Thor looked back at me. "I feel like my father should be the one to tell you. That's why he called for you, to tell you."

I shrugged, glancing at Jane.

"Fine,"

* * *

"You called?"

Odin looked up from his lap.

My nose instantly scrunched up.

He didn't even do anything, and I still found him annoying.

Why am I so mean?

"I did. I have something to tell you about your mother."

I groaned. "I already know you hate her enough. And-"

"It's...not that. But, I was just going through a book, and...I will tell you. My father, Bor, when I was quite younger than I am now, told me a story. He told me of his war against the Dark Elves thousands of years ago. But, he, apparently, failed to mention something...or someone."

I stared at him through half-lidded eyes. "And I'm guessing it was my mother?"

Odin nodded. "Yes, but, there was more than just that. Your mother and my father made a deal. Once Malekith was destroyed, your mother would be free of her banishment."

"What?"

I thought Mother Nature said that Odin was the one who banished her? Not his father?

"I do not understand either. My father, I know, was a lot smarter than that, so I am thinking that she had manipulated him into the deal." Odin mumbled.

"What are you going to do about it?" I asked him.

Odin grabbed the armrests of his throne.