Harry Styles Imagine He Cheats 2

Part 2 And Part 3

                                                                              Part 2

You stood there crying silently for a good ten minutes whilst watching Harry kiss that girl.

You couldn't hold your silent sobs any longer.Without a warning you began crying louder then you was the first time.

Harry noticed you,immediately he pushed the blonde girl off his lap and got up.

"Y/N I'm so so sorry,it's not what it looks lik-"

You wiped your tears "whatever Harry your telling me its not what it looks like?How dare you! So you didn't mean to kiss that girl? Did you just so happen to fall over a stone and land on her lips and end up on the bed with her on your lap?"You questioned.

Harry stood closer to you but you put your hand out to prevent him from getting any closer. "Harry don't even think about it! Do expect me to forgive you?" you asked as a tear slid down your face and onto the floor.

"Y/N don't cry, baby please don't cry, i hate to see you cry" Harry begged almost crying.

"Your such a hypocrite!You hate to see me cry however you were the one that made me?Fuck you Harry!I'd say and fuck her too but seems like you may have already done that.And don't you ever dare call me baby!" you screamed out.

You had spent about 25 minutes up here crying and screaming at harry. The blonde girl girl with the slender figure began to get her clothes on.

"And you! Where do you think your going? Huh?" you questioned before launching over to her and grabbing her hair, she immediately screamed 'get off'.You dragged her towards Harry and let go off her hair; she ran into Harry's arms and he held her. You shook your head at the sight.

"Why Harry? Why would you do this? What have i done to you?" You questioned as tears rolled down your cheek,without hesitation you wiped them away.

"How long has it been going on for and whats her name?" you asked. Harry looked at the floor.

"Her name is Ashley" he spoke. "It been going on for a couple of months" he muttered,ashamed.

"A couple of months! How the hell can you act like that's nothing!" you screamed.

Unexpectedly there was a knock at the door,you promptly remembered it was the boys;they was coming to take you and Harry out for your anniversary as a present from them.

A couple of tears run down your face.This was no way to spend an anniversary.You looked at Harry then walked out the bedroom area to the door.

You opened the door, the boys immediately notice you have been crying.They stepped in the room,you walked back into the bedroom area with the boys following behind. They looked in the bedroom,saw Harry and Ashley before looking back at you with sorrowful eyes.

                                                                   Part 3

You walked over to Harry.

"do you even remember that it is our anniversary today? That is the reason I'm here"you whispered whilst wiping the tears away.

"I-i " Harry stuttered.

"You didn't did you" you said shocked.

"I did,i did remember" Harry said as he let go of Ashley.

"Do you wanna know your anniversary gift?" You asked Harry,he nodded in reply.

"Im pregnant...with a girl" you said. Harry gasped and walked over to hug and kiss you.You pushed him away causing him to stumble back a bit.

"Harry,stay away from me and the baby. I dont want to ever see you again and neither will our-well my little girl.You brought this on yourself" You told Harry.

With that,you picked your suitcase up and said goodbye to Zayn,Niall,Liam and Louis before sauntering out the hotel room and the hotel itself.