11.Dirty Laundry: Bahja Rodriguez

"Dirty Laundry"

While my sister was on stage, killing it like a motherfucker 

I was enraged, feeling it like a motherfucker 

Bird in a cage, you would never know what I was dealing with 

Went out separate ways, but I was happy she was killing it 

Bittersweet, she was up, I was down 

No lie, I feel good for her, but what do I do now? 

Forget the records 

Off the record, I was going through some bullshit 

Post-survivor, she on fire, who wanna hear my bullshit? 

Meanwhile, this nigga putting his hands on me 

Swear y'all don't know the half of this industry

Let's do this dirty laundry, this dirty laundry 

Bahja-19

{Bahja}: 

Get it together Bee, get it together. I tell myself while I was covering up the black eye my so called 'loving boyfriend' Craig or as you know him as Prodigy, gave me as I get ready for our last show in Dallas.

-24 hours ago-

I exit the stage feeling good as fuck ,because we killed it tonight like we always do. Nothing could have killed my high, but boy was I so fucking wrong. I was pulled to the side and slapped so hard I could taste blood. "Look the next fucking time you want to put my business on a social network, be prepared to get to get your dumb ass beat!" I then realized that it was Craig who slapped me and pulled me into what seemed like a utility closet.

"Tf, you talking about Craig?" I state with confusion. He must have took it as me trying to be smart because he punched me dead in the eye with all of his strength and the last thing I heard was "Bitch, just remember I'm the only one that loves you and not anyone else." Then every thing went black.

-Showtime-

As I was done applying the make-up in walks Ms.Perfect Zonnique walks in with the biggest smile on her face. To keep it trill with you guys, I envy Nique. Reason being is because of the attention she gets and because of her relationship with Ray. I mean, she my girl and everything,but I hate the fact that she is just...have what I dream of having. "Bro, we about to exterminate this show tonight, it's going to be are biggest one yet!"

"Heck yeah Z, Dallas ain't ready!" Bre adds in while opening a bag of Hawaiian Barbeque chips. They continue to talk while I continue to apply the make-up until, "Yo,bee when did you get a busted lip?" A curious Bre asked. I just completely frozed, what the hell am I suppose to tell her?

The truth? Nah bruh, I'm gucci on that. So I told her the only thing I knew was kinda of believable. "oh, uhh I-I hit my lip on the door last night trying to go to the rest room in the dark." Bre, just looked at me like nigga why you lying,but instead she said, " ok, well just be more careful Bee."

With that she dropped the subject and continued with her chips. Once we was done getting ready, there was a knock on the door. When Nique opened the door she was greeted by a hug from Ray, "Yo, hope y'all ready it time!" The girls walk out leaving me alone in the room looking at my self, saying love is pain and pain is love.