1. Homeboy: Rayan & Chresanto

"Homeboy"  

[VERSE 1:] 

My homie since knee high 

We came up on the south side 

Where you had to beat the street lights home 

We got into some street fights 

But the next day we be right back get it all 

Wherever there was me, there was you 

And we were like crew 

Straight to junior high school 

Then you messed it all up 

Started pushing up 

Kissed me on the cheek 

And I fell in love

Shorty's a little taller now 

Into big things, he's a baller now 

His heart never changed 

I can see he's still down 

I can't forget him (No no no no) 

More than his voice is changing now 

All that I see is rearranging now (Now) 

It just ain't the same 

Catching feelings now 

I should tell him (Yea)

Ray- 16

Chresanto-17

(PLAY SONG ON THE SIDE)

Ray POV:

It is the first day of high school i an official a Freshman. Anyways, I am just chilling at my locker with my one of my friend Jacob as he is telling me about his kinky summer. "He taste just like chocalate?" I just looked at him and laughed,"Wait, how do you know he taste like chocolate?" Before he could explain he was inturupted by someone tapping me on the shoulders. "Yo, who ever you is, you better walk away now before I karate chop your ass!" I turned around only to be faceing the most gorgeous boy on planet earth.

"Damn Ray chill, its just me Chres." He smiles I looked at him real close and indeed it was, my best friend since diper days Chresanto August. "DAMN, you look good." I said. Truth be told he did, i mean i was so use to him being the sorta chubby gap in the mouth best friend that i used to play tag with on the basketball court every Saturday, but come to find out he grew up into this gorgeous sex on legs piece of carmel candy that i without hesitation love to lick on all day.

He smiles at me," Thanks, i been working out all summer long you know trying to look right for the ladies lol, anyways i was wondering if maybe we can hang out and catch up on old times after school if you not busy?" I started to get real happy "O-of, course I would l-love to hang out with you meet me after school at the front of the school." Why the hell was i stuttering, I mean for crying out loud it is just Chres. He laughs a little, "Coo, its a date." he kisses me on the cheek and instantaly i turned a light shade of pink. "See you later Ray."

He whispers in my ear right before the bell rung for our first period of the day. I couldn't move it was like that kiss was EVERYTHING. My heart started racing a hundred miles ever second; but why, is it beacuse I Rayan Lopez am in love with my Homeboy Chresanto August.