"I win." I said and he stood there wide eyed.

"Who learned you that?" He said and I shrugged.

"I came up with it." I said, he stood up and tried to recreate it.

"I'll help you." I said and showed him the move, the second time he did it perfectly and I smiled.

"Exactly like that." I said and he looked at his sword.

"Quick, light and easy." He said and I nodded.

"Good right?" I said unsure.

"It's handy." He said and I chuckled.

"I'm glad I could help you." I said and went to the stairs, father walked inside and went straight to the computer.

"Finch you're on patrol today." He said and I sighed.

"Fine." I said and called my bike, it arrrived and I stepped on it.

"Just to be clear, I'm patrolling alone." I said and he nodded.

"I'll make sure of that." He said before I zoomed off.

"Oracle online." Oracle said.

"Are we talking in third person right now?" I said smirking.

"Very funny." She said sarcastically and I chuckled.

"That's how we are in the bat family." I said and she chuckled too.

"Okay focus, there is a robbery going on at one of the banks and after that I need you to go to one of the old ware houses at the dock to stop a meeting." She said and I raised an eyebrow.

"What kind of meeting?" I asked.

"Between four of the biggest crime lords in Gotham." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Great four more guys yelling at other guys to get rid of me, I always feel so welcomed after that." I said and she chuckled.

"That's how it goes." She said and I arrived at the bank, I snuck inside and people were already robbing the place. I called the police and they should be arriving soon.

"Have you heard that there is going something on between the Bat and Catwoman?" One of the robbers said and my eyes widened.

"Yeah, she can be a really big flirt but she's different with Batman. It really creeps me out." Another said.

"Why do the sexiest always like the weirdest men?" The last one said and I chuckled.

"You said it." I said and jumped off the ceiling revealing myself.

"FINCH!" One of them yelled and pulled out a gun, I quickly kicked it away before he could pull the trigger.

"Thanks on informing me about Catwoman, I'll ask Batman for you." I said smirking and took them all down.

"Wait so you didn't know?" The last one said and the police arrived outside.

"I don't listen to rumours." I said and snuck out.

"Batman and Catwoman, I can see that happening." Oracle said.

"So do I." I said and raced my way towards the dock.

"You ask her and inform me right away." She said and I nodded.

"Deal." I chuckled and stopped my bike. I stepped off and continued on the roof. I arrived at the place and snuck in to hear their conversation.

"I don't trust your men, they always spreat rumours." Pinguin said and looked towards Two-Face.

"As if your men are capable of doing anything!" he reacted back.