Chapter 7

Claire and I go to her house, and it's so big it that my house would fit in her kitchen. There's a huge chandelier at the entrance and stairs leading both up and downstairs. She takes me to her room, which has a flat screen TV on the wall, a stereo system, queen size bed, dresser, night stand, hanging lights, and posters on her wall. 

"This place is insane!" I exclaim, wrapping my arm around Claire's waist.

"Yeah it's big, this might me bad to say but I just wish we lived in a small house." Claire tells me.

"Why's that?" I ask

"Because I'm the only one here all the time, and it's lonely." She tells me, we sit on the edge of her bed, I pull her into a huge hug. Today hasn't even been that long of a day,, but it feels like it's lasted forever.

"Claire..." I start, she looks up to me, her eyes telling me to continue on.

"One day, I'm gonna make this all worth it. All the hardship you've been through, the loneliness. I'm gonna be here for you until you don't want me around. I'm gonna make you feel like the princess you are, treat you the way no one has. I'm gonna love you til the day I die." I tell her. Claire turns to me, grabs my head and leans in for a kiss. This kiss sends shivers up my spine, the love I feel for her is something that will never falter or end. She is my universe, and always will be.

     As we are kissing, I lay her down on her bed; not letting our lips separate. I begin to deepen the kiss, my tongue rolls across her lips, asking for entrance. I move my lips to her neck and chest, I hear her moan under me, and can't help but feel powerful. I move back to her lips, and we continue to kiss.

     When we finally break apart, we are both breathless, I lay next to her. She lays on my chest as my arm wraps around her. I have never met anyone in my life who is as tired as Claire is all the time. 

"Today's been long already baby, get some rest." I smile at her, kissing the top of her head. Not soon and I hear her lightly snoring. I can't help but feel a wave of exhaustion fall over me, and soon enough I'm dreaming.

     In my dream I see me on stage, singing to  sold out arena. I feel the adrenaline from the crowd, as I take a bow. I look over to the right of the stage, behind the curtain, where I see Claire; but for some reason, she isn't smiling but crying. I run off stage, over to her.

"We're through, I hate you. Don't talk to me ever again!" She screams and runs off. I try to run after her, but my legs won't move. I panic, and wake up to a bed that has no Claire in it. It takes me a moment to regain control of my situation. 

     I stand up and walk out of her room. I hear noise coming from the kitchen, along with a delightful smell. I slowly walk my way through the hallway and to the kitchen. There, I see Claire frying something on a pan. She hasn't notice me yet, so I sneak up behind her, wrap my arms around her waist, and kiss the side of her neck. I feel her body move as she chuckles, turning around and kissing me. 

"No distracting me, the food is going to burn." She laughs, breaking our kiss.

"What are you making?" I question.

"Chicken Alfredo, hope you like it. Otherwise you're gonna starve." Claire sasses me.

"Sounds perfect." I smile.

     When supper is ready, we get our plates full, both of us starving. We go to the living room, take a seat on the couch; Claire puts in a movie that I have never seen, 'The Fast an the Furious'. I'm not a car guy, so a good part of the movie I don't even understand. The love story in it though, is so cute, that is until Mia finds out Brain is actually a cop.

     Although it's already 10 o'clock, neither of us are tired due to our nap, so she throws in the second one. Rather than people would normally think, i lay my head on Claire's lap, and she plays with my hair. Being with her makes me forget about everything, all the bullshit, worry, sadness. She is my safe haven.