Guys, we look so badass!

Start from the beginning

"I am an artificial intelligence, like Jarvis. Though our only connections are our creator and purpose, to keep you safe." Dorothy says clearly.

"Who are you talking to, Ana?" Steve asks, curiosity getting the best of him. He must not have been able to hear the voice like Ana. Tony decides he's had his fun, and releases Ana. The suit now puts itself together next to Ana, and she takes a careful step away.

"My new AI, Dorothy. Now, are we going to go kick some HYDRA butt?"

❉❉❉

When Ana said they were going to kick some butt, she meant it. This team was working together better than they ever had before, Tony and Thor flying above, the Hulk running and destroying every enemy he saw, Steve riding his famous motorcycle, and Natasha driving while Clint shot arrows and Ana used the large machine gun located on top to get whoever crossed her path. All in all, they looked pretty badass.

"Shit!" Tony yells as he hits a barrier around the base.

Language!" Steve scolds, earning a very large laugh from Ana as she gleefully killed more HYDRA agents. She had no remorse for them, they were awful people. "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken." Jarvis informs the group, his voice filling the comms as each team member focused on the task at hand, getting in the base.

"But these guys are easy to take out!" Ana says, shooting down a group of enemy agents. The girl cups a hand over her mouth to project her voice to the remaining agents. "If you guys want to live longer, maybe you could Serpentine!" She yells, referring to the style of defense where the person moves forward diagonally to avoid bullets.

They didn't listen. It was like shooting fish in a barrel for Ana.

"I love fighting with Lady Ana, she always has something funny to say." Thor chuckles, before regaining his composure and focusing on the task at hand. "Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last." Natasha drove to meet up with the rest of the team, each had gone their separate ways when leaving the Quinjet but now converged as they approached a simple defense wall. Clint, Ana, and the aforementioned driver of the military truck prepared to launch out of the vehicle.

"Guys, we look so badass!" Ana says with extreme joy as, somehow, the team leaped over the barrier at the same time. Well, everyone but her egotistical brother who flew. Natasha and Ana landed back to back, surrounded by HYDRA agents. Ana casually cracked her knuckles and pulled out her duel katanas. "It's showtime, baby!"

"And people say I'm the egotistical Stark." Tony mutters as he continues to use the energy blasts to accomplish his mission. Ana rolled her eyes as she took down all the agents in front of her, and with a swift look over her shoulder Ana saw Natasha had done the same thing.

"At long last is lasting a little long, boys." Natasha says after knocking the last soldier out.

"Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise." Clint says through comms. Ana could here the distinct sound of gunshots in the background, as well as all around her.

"Hey, Barton? When we get back, we're developing a new power move together. You shoot an explosive arrow at me and I knock it away into HYDRA agents." Ana carelessly says as she glances around, spotting her Katniss Everdeen, and then a large group of enemies.