Please?

"Ian, baby!" Anthony calls, putting three pancakes on a plate for his husband. He puts two on his own and lights two candles on the dining room table.

The two got married about six months ago and moved into Anthony's apartment together. As happy as their life is now, they continue to live their life in secret. The wedding was private, but it was recorded for future posting (Maybe).

Ian had refused to come out to the fans, even though Anthony hadn't wanted this secret life for himself. Of course, Anthony was okay with Ian's decision.

Now, Anthony was planning something big to get Ian to come out.

"Anthony?" Ian says, walking in on the nicely set table and big breakfast. "What's all this?"

Anthony grins. "I made breakfast." Ian grins back and sits down.

"What's the occasion?"

Anthony pretends to be surprised. "You mean you didn't remember our six month anniversary?"

Ian rolls his eyes and Anthony laughs, taking a bite of pancake.

"Actually, I had something to ask you, baby."

Ian folds his arms across his chest, dropping his fork. "Now I'm suspicious. You're not pregnant, are you?" Ian asks, only half joking.

Anthony laughs. "No. Not yet, but you're close."

Ian raises an eyebrow and Anthony sighs. "I want to adopt, Ian. The thought of raising a kid with the love of my life... I couldn't think of anything better."

Ian's jaw drops at the words. "A kid, Anthony!? Do you know the work that would take? And what with Smosh being so popular..." He sighs. "And as an added bonus, we'd have to come out to our fans, and I'm still not sure if I'm willing to do that."

Anthony lowers his head. "I know, Ian, but this is something I really want. Besides, being fathers could be great for us. And who said the kid couldn't be a part of Smosh?"

Ian ruffles his hair. This was all so stressful. It's the first time that Anthony has brought it up, and he's made it clear that he really wants a child to raise as his own. Ian is sure that little Anthony didn't expect to grow up and marry a man, who he couldn't impregnate.

Ian sighs again. "I'll think about it, Anthony." He gets up and kisses his husband on the top of his head. "I love you," he reassures.

Anthony gives a weak smile. "I love you, too."

Anthony drops his fork and slams his head on the table once Ian is in his room. "I just want a kid," he mumbles. Is that too much to ask?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Two weeks later~

"Anthony!" Ian calls, excitedly, hopping around.

Anthony walks out of his room like a zombie, having just woken up. "Ugggggh, what do you want?" He groans.

Ian runs up and hands him the slip of paper in his hand. "Read it out loud!" He says.

"Fine. It reads:
'Dear Hecox-Padilla family,
Your applications have been accepted and you are now officially ready to meet your new son or daughter at the Palmerston L.A. Adoption Center! Please stop by this Monday for an appointment.
-Mr. Palmerston'"

Anthony starts jumping up and down. "Ian! Did you do this?" He nods and Anthony grins. "I thought you didn't want a kid!" He says, not jumping anymore.

"I thought about it and I decided that you were right. It wouldn't be so bad after all. Besides, I'd do anything for you, Anthony."

He then pulls Anthony in for a hug, who accepts it and says, "I love you."

"I love you, too," Ian replies, pulling away. "Now let's go prepare for Monday."