I thought. . . [Final Part 4] :(

Start from the beginning

The kids are busy with ther own frends and I'm alone. But someone did. She introduced her name. She said it's Mabel and she also told me her twin brother's name. She said it's Dipper. It's a cute name.

He smiled.

The whole day, Mabel, Dipper and I played with toys. I said goodbye to them and I hope I will see them someday again. Especially with Dipper. Hihi

Love, Y/N."

Dipper flipped the pages again and he saw his name a thousand times. You were sure writing about him when you were 6.

"Me and Dipper hang out on the playground yesterday! He had to push me since there's only one swing. I pushed him too and we switched places! We also talked about mean bullies and classmates and all about our family. I love to hangout with him more."

"I just found a secret hiding place in the park! It was hidden behind bushes and trees but I figured it out! I called Dipper for help and he helped me! Such a great friend...

Anyway, we found our territory! Hahaha! We will hangout in this spot more often."

"Finally, my birthday is here! I'm officially an 8 years old! Hopefully Dipper would give me a present."

"Oh, my gosh! I'm 9! I just lost a tooth but I wish Dipper would still accept me as I am."

"Whaaaat? I'm already 10?! Wow! Dipper said we're going to hang out on our secret spot later! I'M SO EXCITED!"

"11, baby! Mabel said that it's alright if me and Dipper were hanging out together. She also said she has her own best friends. And Dipper gave me a drawing book! Thanks, bestfriends of mine!"

Dipper laughed at the montage of his bestfriend's birthdays. He remembered the time when your and his face were full of icing when Mabel declared a food fight after you blew the candle of your 11 year old cake. You three and the others have to wash for 4 hours to remove the sticky icing. Hahaha good times...

As Dipper proceeded to the 12th birthday, the wind was blowing, but it was a sunny morning. He shrugged it off and read the 12 year old's writing.

"Hey, Diary

Everytime when I hang out with little ol Dipstick, I have this feeling in my stomach whenever he touch me or just talking to me. I don't know why. We're just best friends...

Wait. Is this the thing called 'crush'?

Oh my.

I have a crush on my best friend, Dippy?!"

He remembered the time when you confessed that you like him. Dipper widen his eyes slightly.

"Ye, I have a crush on him.

I was planning to tell him before he leaves. They said that they're going to a place called 'Gravity Falls'. Too bad I can't go with them. Dad said it's too dangerous for me, so I can't go. I want to confess to Dipper that I like him, but I was too shy."