CHAPTER 5: Start of the second semester

Hi guys!! Sorry for the very long wait!!... Im really very sorry to keep you waiting.. you know, im so busy with my studies.. because i'll be graduating 8 months from now.. so please bear with me...

But anyways!! Enough for the wait.. Hope you like it!!

so here we go....................

________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 5: Start of the Second Semester

I was inside our classroom, reading my favorite book, when our Professor came in, he was our instructor for our Statistics (Math class).

I was terrified of him because he had a look of a nice-but-serious-look on him, I mean he was not tall but not short, he has long hair, tan skin, a jaw, high cheek bones and he was wearing long sleeves and black slacks with a matching necktie and a black leather pointed shoes.

He introduced himself as Mr. Spidey. Well he was quite outgoing with my classmates.

Before the class ended

Mr Spidey had an announcement..

"Students, I have an announcement. I would like to ask you to join our club, specially those who have musical talents, like playing the drums , guitar, etcetera.. so who wants to join?"

5 student rose to their seat and went to sign up a form from Mr. Spidey. He went to the chair near our seat and piled the form, then he asked:

"Anymore students?"

everyone nodded "none"..

But, unfortunately my two bestfriends start pointing at me and said..

"Sir! its Marie!!, she's a great musician.."

Mr. Spidey looked at my bestfriends and then to me..

"Really? Do you play any instrument? I mean what instrument exactly are they talking about?"

I looked bewildered at my bestfriends, I kicked Mark's feet and pinched Mae's arm, then looked straight to Mr Spidey (straight into his eyes, without blinking)

"No sir, Im really sorry they are just teasing me"

And with that, Mr. Spidey went straight, out of our room..

"Hey! What was that for?!" I asked both of my BFFs

"Shouldn't I be asking that, since you just pinched me?" Mae retorted..

"And whats wrong with telling the truth, baby?" Mark said

"okey guys, let's take a step back and take a deep breath, why did the two of you do that?! I mean, why didnt you care asking me first before anything??"

"Duh! Marie!!! youre wasting your talent!" Mae yelled

"yeah! and everyone knows about your awesome talent!!" Mark added..

"but.."before I could finish Mae butted in

"Stop it Marie! why are you hiding your talent?! it seems useless if you dont use it!... and let me finish first, dumbhead!!... Shouldn't you be thankful that we recognize your talent?! I mean you really can play the guitar.."

before she could finish, I cut her..

"No Mae! not the guitar please!! oh please, I have nothing to do about it.. lets talk anything but not that stupid guitar!"

"But Marie!!! you did play it very well during our Speech Com, I remembered seeing you play it two times, it was an amazing performance!! you could be popular!!" Said Mark..