CHAPTER 1: First impressions first

My friends call me Marie, im at my sophomore year, and it was my second semester,

I was sitting in a very long wooden carved bench, at RML Building of our school, I was patiently waiting for my first class at 12 in the afternoon..

while waiting, I was reading a book titled "The girl with the dragon tattoo by Steig Larsson", it was one of my favorite books, I was so much engrossed in reading that I hadnt heard the sound of our school bell, I just realized it when two freshmen students sat beside me, I looked up and saw students of different years scurrying out their room to their next subject and that's when I first saw him..

I heard someone calling a name

"Mike..." and before the voice could finish talking, a man walking almost in front of me stopped and yelled back..

"Sure, later.. ok!" with a smirk on his face..

He was wearing our typical school uniform, blue polo shirt, black slacks, and black leather shoes, the only different about this guy is that he was wearing a white clear glass..

but inspite of that, he was walking like someone so popular, I mean like a gangster or something, really he walks so arrogant, that you would go cliff diving rather than stumble upon him..

I was taken a back, because he was rude, he didnt even looked back to see who was talking, its as if he doesnt care about it..

then, he continued walking down stairs, I dont know but right now, im hating him already, well sorry if I was too judgmental, but as you can see on his behavior awhile ago, I dont think that was so likable..

As the crowd of students dispersed, I went inside our class, ignoring the incident earlier..

I sat on my usual spot, the third chair on the second row, I opened my favorite book and read again..

It was our NSTP class, and it was starting any minute, when my cute friend Mark sat beside me, he was super nice and totally handsome, he was every girl's dream, I mean he was tall, built and handsome, but the only flaws about him, is that, he was so lazy and naughty..
he flirts with anyone, even me his bestfriend..

he leaned beside me and asked

"hey! what's keeping you busy, babe?"

"oh, shut up!! im not in the mood.."

"chill! im just kidding, what's wrong with you?"

"nothing, just a bit pissed"

"why dont you tell me about it?"

so, I told him about the stupid incident earlier..

"so? thats it?" he commented

"what?, yes!"

"I dont see anything bad about that"

" Have you gone mad? Didnt I just told you that he was rude, rude enough to be hated!!"..

I hadnt realized that I was actually screaming, that all of my classmates turned to look at me..
I was shocked about what I've done, so I covered my face with my hands

"its ok, just ignore it" said my handsome friend..

"Mars!!!!!!! im glad I found you!"

someone screams, and I turned to look and saw my bestfriend Mae, she was thin, tall, and tanned, exactly the opposite of me,
she went on my other side and started telling stories about her new found crush, ken..

the class went on with a blur, I hadnt actually paid attention to the class discussion, because I was listening to Mae's story..

__________________________
hello everyone!!
why dont you tell me what you think about this?!
plz feel free to comment :)
love lots!!